Hamdard Joshanda - 33g
Hamdard Joshanda is a herbal Unani medication in the form of Joshanda (Decoction), also known as Matbookh or Tabeekh (cooked). This medicine is traditionally used for common colds, coughs and sore throats. This Hamdard Joshanda acts on enzymes, stops the swelling process, stimulates immune function and increases blood circulation. Always seek medical advice before starting the medicine. Have a look at the product directions before using them.
- Hamdard Joshanda is used to manage respiratory diseases such as cough, common cold and asthma.
- It helps alleviate coughing, congestion in the chest, nose-block and breathlessness caused by these conditions.
- This medication is used to boost immunological conditions.
- Gaozaban/Onosma benefits in bacterial infection wound healing, convulsions and pain.
- Sapistan/Lasoda benefits in bacterial infection, microbial infection and respiratory infection.
- Tulsi/Tukhm khatmi is used for skin disorders and breathlessness.
- Rube Mulethi/Liquorice is used for muscular pain, microbial infection and increased body temperature.
- Sate Podina is used in common colds, digestion problems, diarrhoea and headaches.
- Tukhm Khubbazi/Malva - In constipation, excess urination & mucous cleaner.
- Viola odorata/ Banafsha flowers are used in cough, high fever and body ache.
- Unnab/Jujube fruit/beri benefits in weight loss, anxiety, depression, strengthening the immune system and is used for bones and muscles.
- In the management of several diseases like cough, common cold, asthma, etc.
- To strengthen immunity and in certain immunological conditions.
How to Use
One pouch to be mixed with a glass of lukewarm water and then taken by sipping like a coffee/tea.
- Read the product label carefully before use.
- Place the product out of the reach of children.
- Store the Hamdard Joshnada in a cool and dry place away from sunlight.
- Consult your physician before using the medicine.
- Use as directed by the physician and check the product label.
Q1. Can I use this medicine without consulting a doctor?
Ans: Always consult your doctor before using this medicine. The physician and other healthcare providers may ask questions regarding your health issues. Always consume the medication as directed by the health care provider.
Q2. For what purpose should I use Hamdard Joshanda?
Ans: With all-natural ingredients and herbs, Joshanda can be used in healing wounds, bacterial infections, respiratory diseases, skin problems, strengthening immunity, etc. Always seek medical advice before starting the course.
Q3. What is Joshanda used for?
Ans: Joshanda is a herbal formulation traditionally used in managing upper and lower respiratory tract infections. It helps to strengthen immunity and several other conditions.
Q4. How to consume the Joshanda?
Ans: Take medical advice before using the medication. Add one pouch in a glass of lukewarm water and ingest it by sipping slowly like you would with coffee/tea. Read the product label before usage.