Pampers Baby Dry Diapers, New Born (22 Count)Nb-S
Your baby’s skin is soft as a feather. Protect their sensitive skin with Pampers Baby Diapers Taped small size packs that are super soft and super comfortable with magic-gel technology. These diapers are easy to put on and take off, making it easy for both mummies and daddies to maneuver those tricky and poop-loaded diapers. The Pampers Baby Diapers Taped product has stretchable sides that make playtime fun and comfortable. The magic gel technology protects your baby’s skin from developing rashes.
- It is soft like cotton.
- Magic gel technology that prevents rashes.
- Contains Aloe Vera-infused baby lotion to moisturise skin.
- It is easy to change.
- Elastic sides allow freedom of movement.
- It avoids wetness and maintains hygiene.
- It prevents the baby from feeling uncomfortable.
- Magic gel technology protects skin from forming rashes.
- 1 Pampers Baby Taped Diaper can last almost a full night.
- Aloe Vera baby lotion protects skin and keeps it moisturised.
How to Use
- Keep the baby lying down on a flat surface.
- Tape the diaper to the side for a comfortable fit.
- To remove the diaper simply take off the tape.
- Remove the taped diaper as many times as you think is necessary.
- Keeping it too long might lead to rashes and other kinds of infections.
Q1. What are the different sizes of packs available?
There are packs of 22, 46, 56, 62, 78, 90 & 92 available.
Q2. Does the diaper need to be changed frequently?
A Pampers Baby Diaper Taped can last around 8-10 hours or almost equivalent to a nights’ sleep. But you may change the diaper often depending upon the child’s hygiene needs.
Q3. Will the diaper cause rashes?
No, the Pampers Baby Diaper Taped contains Aloe Vera infused lotion that moisturises your baby’s soft and sensitive skin and prevents it from developing rashes.