Digemax Strip Of 10 Tablets
Digemax Tablet is used to treat pancreatic enzyme deficiency. It is a pancreatic enzyme supplement that helps digestion. This medicine also reduces stool frequency and stomach discomfort.
Digemax Tablet should be taken during or immediately after eating a meal or a snack with plenty of water. It helps the enzymes mix with the food so they can help digest it. The dose that you are given will depend on your condition and how you respond to the medicine.
The most common side effects of this medicine include stomach pain, abdominal bloating, and diarrhoea. If these bother you or do not go away, let your doctor know. There may be ways of preventing or reducing these effects. You should take this medicine until your doctor tells you to stop. You may be taking it for the rest of your life, so get into a routine and make sure you take it regularly. Digemax Tablet may only be a part of your treatment which could include a special diet.
- Digemax Tablet is an enzyme supplement for people who do not make enough naturally in their bodies to digest food properly. The enzymes in this medicine help digest food (fats, carbohydrates, and protein) as it passes through the gut.
- It should be taken with your meal or snack to help it work effectively.
- Take a Digemax Tablet for as long as it is prescribed for maximum benefits. Some may need it for the rest of their lives.
- You might have to alter your diet and make some changes once you start consuming this medication if your doctor suggests.
- Digemax contains pancreatin, which belongs to a drug class known as digestive enzymes.
- Pancreatin is a mixture of pancreatic enzymes obtained from the hog and pig pancreas.
- Pancreatin is a pancreatic enzyme supplement. It mixes thoroughly with food and helps digestion.
- It is composed of pancreatic enzymes such as amylases, lipases and proteases.
Digemax tablet is used to treat pancreatic enzyme deficiency. For people suffering from frequent stool disorder, this medicine is helpful, as it also reduces stool frequency and stomach discomfort.
How to Use
Take this medicine in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Swallow it as a whole. Do not chew, crush or break it. Digemax Tablet is to be taken with food.
- Keep at a safe distance away from children.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Do not exceed the recommended or prescribed daily dosage.
Q1. When is the best time to consume Digemax tablets?
Ans: Digemax Tablet is prescribed to treat pancreatic enzyme deficiency. They lower stool frequency and helps reduce stomach pain and stool consistency. Take it during or immediately after a meal or a snack as per your doctor's advice and drink plenty of water.
Q2. What could the possible side effects of pancreatin be?
Ans: Pancreatin can cause nausea, vomiting, diarrhoea, mouth and skin irritation and allergic reactions. High doses can cause problems such as high blood levels of a substance called uric acid as well as colon damage.