Accu-chek Guide Glucometer With Free 10 Strips
The Accu-Chek Guide Glucometer is a small and portable battery-powered blood sugar measuring machine that comes with a companion app. With wireless Bluetooth connectivity to your phone, the Accu-Chek Glucometer syncs up with your phone to present your readings and history on the mySugr smartphone app. Meeting the ISO standards of accuracy, this easy to use glucometer is the perfect companion for diabetes patients and those who need to monitor their blood sugar regularly.
- The companion app, mySugr, shows you graphs of your data, allows you to keep track of your sugar levels over time, share your data with doctors easily through PDF files and set personal target blood sugar goals.
- The Accu-Chek Glucometer is accurate, fast and comes with 10 free Accu-Chek strips to use with the machine.
- For tracking your progress over longer periods, Accu-Chek Glucometer shows your 7, 30 and 90 average blood sugar on the device display itself.
- The compatible Accu-Chek guide test strips have the largest blood collection window of any strips on the market, making it easy to apply blood on any part of the test strip edge.
- The machine also comes with a lacing device and 10 lancets.
For quick and easy measurement of blood sugar.
How to Use
- Follow the printed instructions carefully.
- Turn the device on and place 1 test strip into the Accu-Chek Glucometer in the correct orientation.
- Place 1 lancet into the lancing device, use it to prick your fingertip.
- Apply a small amount of blood to the edge of the test strip and wait 4 seconds for your results.
- Do not prick your finger too hard, do not press it to squeeze more blood out. Only a very small amount is required.
- Keep the device away from heat, sunlight and children.
Q1: How many test strips come with the machine?
Ans: This pack comes with 10 free Accu-Chek Guide test strips.
Q2: I’ve run out of test strips, what should I do?
Ans: You can buy different size packs as per your requirement with 10, 25 and 50 test strips respectively.
Q3: Which batteries are used for this device?
Ans: Accu-Chek Guide Glucometer uses 3V CR2032 batteries.
Q4: How often should I check my blood glucose level?
Ans: It depends on your medical condition, check with your doctor for further instructions.