Sensodyne Sensitive Toothpaste Fresh Mint - 75gm
Tooth sensitivity can be extremely painful and annoying. It generally occurs when you drink or eat something very hot or cold, very sweet or sour and even spicy. This happens when the dentine which surrounds the nerve is exposed. Sensodyne toothpaste contains Novamin, which is highly effective in reducing tooth sensitivity. Clinical tests have proven that Sensodyne not only helps reduce sensitivity but also repairs and protects the teeth from deterioration. It is considered as the No.1 toothpaste brand recommended by doctors to treat sensitive teeth. The toothpaste renders your mouth fresh and will keep your teeth healthy effectively. Brush your teeth twice every day with the Sensodyne toothpaste and you will realize the difference it makes to your oral health.
- No. 1 brand recommended by dentists to protect teeth against sensitivity.
- Protects teeth against cavities while keeping your mouth fresh at all times.
- Effectively maintains oral health.
- Clinically proven to be safe and effective for sensitive teeth.
- Available in mint flavour.
Sorbitol, Silica, Potassium Nitrate, Glycerin, Polyethylene Glycol 300, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Titanium Dioxide, Xanthan Gum, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Saccharin, Sodium Fluoride, Sodium Hydroxide As Active Ingredients.
- Reduces teeth sensitivity to a great extent.
- Protects the teeth from cavities and maintains overall oral health.
How to Use
- Brush your teeth before bed at night and in the morning with the Sensodyne toothpaste for a pain-free and healthy day.
- Apply 1 inch of the toothpaste on your toothbrush.
- Brush for about a minute and make sure to get the sensitive areas of the teeth.
- Try not to swallow, rather spit it out.
- Do not brush your teeth more than 3 times a day.
- The toothpaste is meant for use by children who are 12 years and above and adults.
- Stop using the toothpaste and consult your dentists if sensitivity continues.
Q1. Is Sensodyne toothpaste effective for sensitive teeth?
Ans: Yes, the toothpaste contains Novamin, which effectively reduces tooth sensitivity.
Q2. What is the flavour of the toothpaste?
Ans: The toothpaste has a pleasant mint flavour that keeps the mouth fresh.
Q3. Can children use this toothpaste for sensitive teeth?
Ans: Children who are 12 years of age and above can use this toothpaste, while for younger children consulting the doctor is better.