Perfectil - Skin, Hair, Nail Supplements(20 Micronutrients Including Biotin) With Wellman 30 Tablet Free
Perfectil aids in healthy skin care because of its ingredients, as it contains a wide range of 20 nutrients. It is a skincare supplement that is prescribed for certain skin issues. Perfectil not only uses the combination of micronutrients that promote good skin, the added benefit for good hair and nails also makes it a super med in promoting skin care health. Micronutrients like zinc and selenium are included in the production of Perfectil. These micronutrients are known to support healthy hair and nail development. If consumed as recommended, Perfectil noticeably improves the external care and look of hair, nails and skin as a whole.
- Perfectil does not contain components like artificial colour and flavour, yeast or gluten.
- Perfectil does not promote animal cruelty and hence can be consumed by vegetarians.
- Micronutrients like Biotin and Riboflavin present in Perfectil help in the maintenance of good skin.
- Mixed Carotenoids, Cysteine and grape extracts are not often found in other skincare and health supplements but are found in Perfectil.
- Perfectil works in the body by reaching the dermal layer of the skin through blood and cleansing the system from the inside out.
Perfectil is a combination of the ingredients Astaxanthin, Cysteine, Selenium, Zinc, Biotin, Riboflavin, Natural mixed carotenoids, Niacin, Burdock extract and Vitamins and Minerals.
- It provides essential nutrients with internal processes, thus improving and complementing the skin, hair or nails.
- Hair maintenance and natural skin are promoted with Perfectil.
How to Use
- The tablet should not be chewed, crushed or powdered. It should be consumed as a whole with water.
- Ideally, it is prescribed to have 1 tablet a day.
- Generally, it is prescribed to consume the tablet after meals.
- Before consuming the medicine for the first time, always read the labels and instructions carefully as mentioned in the leaflet or the box in which the medicine is purchased.
- If you have medical conditions that might get worse with the consumption of Perfectil or you have previously faced allergies with any of the ingredients listed in the Perfectil box, do not consume the medicine.
- Your doctor must be aware of any medicine that you have been taking if any. In that case, he will be able to guide you in Perfectil and can interact with any of the medicine that you take.
- The tablet is not suitable for children, it is a health supplement to be administered only to adults.
- Do not take an overdose. If you have missed a dose, take the medicine as early as possible. However, if the time of your next dose is almost near, forget the skipped dose and continue with the regular dosage.
Q1. Should I stop if I see the effects?
Ans: It is recommended to complete the entire course for maximum benefits.
Q2. How many tablets are there in one pack?
Ans: Each pack contains 30 tablets.
Q3. Should I take it before meals?
Ans: For the best benefits, the tablet must be consumed after a full and heavy meal, with water or other liquids like milk or juice.