Baidyanath Mahabhringhraj Tel - 200 Ml
Baidyanath Mahabhringraj Tel is a herbal oil used in Ayurvedic treatment for hair fall, headache, neck pain and stiffness. It improves hair strength and promotes having beautiful long hair. Its Bhringraj Swars or Kwath and Murchhit Til Tel extracts help release headache and strengthen hair roots.
- Mahabhringraj Tel is a herbal oil used in Ayurvedic treatment for hair fall, headache, neck pain and stiffness, eye and ear diseases.
- It improves hair strength and promotes hair growth.
- It is useful in treating headache, earache and diseases of the ear, nose and eyes.
- It is also useful to treat Alopecia and premature baldness, grey hair and split hair problems.
- It promotes healthy hair and scalp by providing nourishment to the hair. It helps in getting darker hair.
Bhringaraja Eclipta alba, Taila sesame oil or coconut oil, Ksheera cow Milk, Manjistha Rubia cordifolia, Padmaka Prunus Puddum, Lodhra Symplocos racemose, Chandana Santalum album, Gairika Red ochre, Bala Sida Cordifolia, Rajani Turmeric Curcuma longa, DaruHaridra Berberis Aristata, Nagakesara Mesua ferrea, Priyangu Callicarpa Macrophylla, Yashtimadhu Licorice Glycyrrhiza glabra, Prapaundarikadi Nelumbo nucifera and Gopi Hemidesmus Indicus.
Baidyanath tel is used to treat premature greying of hair. It also keeps dandruff in check and prevents it from coming back.
How to Use
- To be applied on hair like regular hair oil, once or twice a week.
- It can also be used regularly.
- It can also be used as prescribed by your physician.
- Keep it away from the reach of children.
- Store it in a cool and dry place at room temperature, away from sunlight.
- If you have an oily scalp, avoid oiling your hair every day.
- Read the label carefully.
Q1. Is it safe to use Baidyanath hair oil?
Ans: With all the goodness of Bhringraj and other essential herbs, Baidyanath Mahabhringraj Oil is a GMP certified product that is safe and effective to use daily. Apply on the scalp with your fingertips and gently massage for 5-10 minutes. It is highly effective and an excellent remedy for falling hair, premature greying, sleeplessness and headache.
Q2. Does Bhringraj oil work?
Ans: In Ayurveda, an Indian tradition that aims to balance and heal the body through nutrition, Bhringraj is known to promote hair growth, strengthen hair and prevent greying and dandruff. Eclipta alba extract (Bhringraj) is effective at fighting bacteria and fungus.
Q3. Is Bhringraj oil good for hair growth?
Ans: As per studies, Bhringraj oil increases blood circulation to the scalp and roots, promoting hair growth. This oil activates the hair follicles, which enhances hair growth.
Q4. Can we leave Bhringraj oil overnight?
Ans: Yes, massage your scalp and hair with Bhringraj oil before going to sleep. Wrap a steamed towel around your scalp to allow the oil to penetrate deep into the sebaceous glands. Leave it on overnight and rub some lemon juice on the scalp before shampooing your hair with the best anti-dandruff shampoo. Bhringraj helps to control premature greying of hair.