Eau Thermale Water 150ml (Avene)
Avene Eau Thermale Water is a pure and naturally occurring thermal spring water that soothes and enhances the skin. It comes in a spray bottle to soothe and calm itching, redness, sunburns, and other skin irritations. It is suitable for all skin types and is recommended for allergic, irritated, sensitive, and hypersensitive skin. It is an anti-irritant and provides essential soothing care for the whole family, including infants and babies.
It has unique mineral and biological properties, and its efficacy has been demonstrated in 50+ clinical studies. It is also used to cleanse the skin, set or remove makeup, or as a refreshing, moisturising mist every day or while travelling. This natural water spray can help at all times and can be used daily for your skin’s well-being.
- Soothes and relieves skin from itching, redness, sunburn, baby’s diaper rashes, and irritations associated with eczema, psoriasis, rosacea.
- It is used to calm skin after shaving, waxing, or after superficial dermatological procedures.
- Helps reduce skin sensitivity and restore skin balance.
- Avene Eau Thermale Water can be used daily for soft, supple, luminous, and nourished skin.
- Hydrating in nature and has antioxidant properties.
- It is 100% microbiologically pure and safe for infants, children, and adults.
- Use for all types of skincare for infants, babies, and adults.
- Can be used to bring back moisture to the skin in case of transepidermal water loss.
- Soothes irritated skin and also helps remove makeup.
How to Use
- Spray on Eau Thermale Water at any time of the day for an instant soothing and softening effect.
- Hold the bottle upright a few centimetres away from the skin.
- Spray a fine mist onto the skin and let it dry.
- Gently wipe or dab with a soft cotton pad if you want.
- Apply whenever or as many times as required.
- Check the composition of the product carefully before purchasing.
- For external use only.
Q 1. Is Eau Thermale Water safe to use with other cosmetics or treatments?
Ans. Yes, Avene Eau Thermale Water can be used alone or with other cosmetics and drug-based treatments safely.
Q 2. Is Eau Thermale Water good for acne-prone skin?
Ans. Yes, Avene Eau Thermale Water has soothing and anti-inflammatory properties that have positive effects on acne-prone skin.