Citro Soda Sf Sach 4gm
Citro Soda SF Sachet contains effervescent granules and is a solution for a wide range of acid-related issues. By providing an antacid effect, it can help to relieve the uncomfortable symptoms associated with acidity. Additionally, it can also bring relief from the burning sensation during urination. Citro Soda SF ingredients include sodium citrate, citric acid and sodium bicarbonate, for providing lasting and effective acidity relief.
- Regular usage of this effervescent antacid can help to lower your risk of kidney stones in the future.
- As an alkaliser, this antacid performs a neutralising effect on urine, this helps reduce stomach acidity and relieves burning sensations.
- One of the Citro Soda SF benefits is its ability to help with indigestion and gastritis. It may also be suggested as part of your treatment for kidney stones, helping to reduce the pain.
- Take this antacid in cases of hyperacidity and heartburn and a sore, irritated throat, it may also provide some relief from nausea.
- In some cases, it may help with the absorption of minerals.
- Tartaric Acid
- Sodium Bicarbonate
- Anhydrous Citric Acid
- Sodium Citrate
- The primary usage of Citro Soda SF is to provide relief from acidity and alkalising effect on urine.
- It is also used to reduce stomach pain, prevent heartburn and as an antioxidant.
How to Use
- Empty the Citro Soda SF Sachet contents into a glass of water.
- Wait till the effervescence has reduced, then drink the full glass.
- It is best to drink this on an empty stomach and follow up with more plain water.
- Use this product under medical supervision.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dosage.
- Store it away from heat and moisture.
- Keep it away from the reach of children.
1. How often should I take it?
It is recommended to take this antacid 2-3 times a day for adults. For children between 6-12 years of age, use half of a sachet in 1 glass of water 2-3 times a day.
2. Does it help with urinary tract infections?
It can help with the pain in urinary infections, however, you will need a separate medication to cure your infection.
3. What is the quantity of this product?
This sachet of Citro Soda SF contains 4g of granules.