Bixa Botanical Arjuna Bark Powder 200g
Bixa Botanical Arjuna Powder contains Arjun is considered to be Cardiac well-being botanical plant used in Ayurveda (East Indian traditional medicine) since 2500 B.C. Arjuna has remarkable cardio-protective andheart muscle strengthening properties. In Ayurveda, Arjuna is said to have a better effect on Vitiated Kapha and the body's pitta humor. Arjun Powder also has absorbent/astringent action, which helps control Raktapitta or bleeding problem (also by virtue of its vaso constriction action). Arjun helps to reduce frequency of loose motions in dysentery or diarrhoea. Ayurveda mentions Arjun powder use to promote the healing process of wounds, especially for people with high blood sugar.
As per scientific study, Arjun is rich in Tanins, saponnins, natural anti-oxidants (flavonoids) gallic acid, ellagic acid, proanthocyanidins, phytosterols, and minerals including calcium, magnesium, zinc and copper.
Regular use of Arjun powder supports healthy pumping activity of heart and promotes cardiac muscle strength, making it very useful for heart weakness.
Arjun powder is believed to have the ability to suppress the blood's absorption of lipids, indicating that it has cholesterol-regulating properties. Arjun may be useful to decrease raised blood pressure and heart rate. Arjun supports the enhancement of prostaglandins and lowers the risk of coronary heart trouble.
Arjuna Bark Powder
- It supports healthy heart and circulatory functions
- It promotes adequate blood flow to heart muscles for proper pumping
- It promotes clearance of blood vessels blockages related to heart muscles
- It promotes quick healing of ulcers and damaged tissues
Directions For Use:
Take ½ - 1 tsp with 1 cup Sweetened Rice water once daily.
- Read the label carefully before use
- Store in a cool and dry place away from direct sunlight
- Keep out of reach of the children