Cyblex Mv 40.2mg Strip Of 10 Tablets
By ERIS LIFE SCIENCES PVT LTD
10 Tablet(s) in Strip
Inclusive of all taxes
7 days return policyRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Cyblex Mv 40.2mg Strip Of 10 Tablets Description
Cyblex MV Tablet is used in non-insulin dependent diabetes mellitus. It is an oral anti-hyperglycemic medication which consists of metformin, voglibose and gliclazide.
|Contains||Voglibose(0.2 Mg) + Metformin(500.0 Mg) + Gliclazide(40.0 Mg)|
|Uses||Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus, Hyperglycemia|
|Side effects||Diarrhea, Nausea, Depression, Indigestion, Headache, Confusion|
Check more medicines with composition as Voglibose(0.2 Mg) + Metformin(500.0 Mg) + Gliclazide(40.0 Mg)
1 Brand Alternate(s)
Contains same composition as Cyblex Mv 40.2mg Strip Of 10 Tablets
- Cyblex Mv 40.2mg Strip Of 15 TabletsBy Eris Life Sciences Pvt Ltd15 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 215.21₹ 182.93₹
Uses of Cyblex Mv 40.2mg Strip Of 10 Tablets
- Type 1 Diabetes Mellitus
- Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus
- Lowering post-prandial blood glucose levels
Contraindications of Cyblex Mv 40.2mg Strip Of 10 Tablets
- Acute or chronic metabolic acidosis
- Diabetic ketoacidosis
- Renal or hepatic insufficiency
Side effects of Cyblex Mv 40.2mg Strip Of 10 Tablets
Precautions and Warnings of Cyblex Mv 40.2mg Strip Of 10 Tablets
Can I take Cyblex MV Tablet during pregnancy?
Cyblex MV Tablet should be avoided, unless clearly necessary during pregnancy.
Can I take Cyblex MV Tablet while breastfeeding?
Cyblex MV Tablet contents may pass into breast milk. Consult your doctor regarding its safety.
Is it safe to drive after administering Cyblex MV Tablet?
No incidents have been reported after taking Cyblex MV Tablet. If you feel unwell, do not drive.
Can I consume alcohol with Cyblex MV Tablet?
Alcohol may lead to the onset of hypoglycemic coma. Avoid alcohol while taking Cyblex MV Tablet.
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You have heart problems
- You have hepatic impairment
- You have any infections
- You have poor blood glucose control
Mode of Action of Cyblex Mv 40.2mg Strip Of 10 Tablets
How Does It Work?
Metformin diminishes hepatic glucose production, lowers intestinal glucose absorption and increases insulin sensitivity. Voglibose is an alpha-glucosidase inhibitor that inhibits the maltase-glucoamylase complex in the intestine. Gliclazide decreases blood glucose levels by increasing insulin secretion from the β-cells of the islets of langerhans....
Directions for Use of Cyblex Mv 40.2mg Strip Of 10 Tablets
Cyblex MV Tablet is taken orally, the dosage differs based on the patient's healthcare profile. Consult your doctor.
Interactions of Cyblex Mv 40.2mg Strip Of 10 Tablets
Interactions with other medicines
- Metformin decreases the half life of furosemide
- Nifedipine enhances the absorption of metformin
- The risk of lactic acidosis is increased by topiramate with metformin
- Voglibose with aspirin increases the severity of hyperglycemia
- Therapeutic effect of voglibose is increased by acebutolol
- The efficacy of voglibose is decreased by clozapine
- Hypoglycemic effect is increased with miconazole and gliclazide
- Chlorpromazine with gliclazide increases the blood glucose levels
- Gliclazide with glucocorticoids cause an increase in the blood glucose levels
- If you consume other medications, do mention it to your physician before administering Cyblex MV Tablet
Storage and disposal of Cyblex Mv 40.2mg Strip Of 10 Tablets
Cyblex MV Tablet should be stored at 20º - 25º C. Protect from moisture.
Dosage of Cyblex Mv 40.2mg Strip Of 10 Tablets
- Overdose of Cyblex MV Tablet may cause hypoglycemia.
- Do seek immediate medical attention if you over dose on Cyblex MV Tablet.
Missed a Dose
If you miss a dose of Cyblex MV Tablet, ask your physician for a new dose schedule. Do not take double doses.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Can geriatric patients be given Cyblex MV Tablet?
A: No evidence has been observed for the same. Discuss with doctor before administration.
Q: Should I alter my diet while on Cyblex MV Tablet?
A: Dietry restrictions maybe required while on Cyblex MV Tablet. Consult your physician
Q: Do I crush or swallow Cyblex MV Tablet?
A: Cyblex MV Tablet must be swallowed whole and not crushed or broken.
- GLUCOPHAGE [Internet]. Accessdata.fda.gov. 2022 [cited 11 March 2022]. Available from: https://www.accessdata.fda.gov/drugsatfda_docs/label/2017/020357s037s039,021202s021s023lbl.pdf
- [Internet]. Biocon.com. 2022 [cited 22 March 2022]. Available from: https://www.biocon.com/docs/prescribing_information/diabetology/voli
- Gliclazide Tablets 80mg BP - Summary of Product Characteristics (SmPC) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2022 [cited 12 March 2022]. Available from: https://www.medicines.org.uk/emc/medicine/25838#PREGNANCY
Country of Origin
Expires on or After
Other Products from this Brand
- Cyblex Mv 80 3 Mg Tablet 15 S
- Cyblex Xr 60 Mg Strip Of 15 Tablets
- Cyblex Xr 30 Mg Strip Of 15 Tablets
- Cyblex Mv 40 2 Mg Strip Of 15 Tablets
- Cyblex Mv 40 3 Mg Tablet 15 S
- Cyblex 80 Mg Strip Of 15 Tablets
- Cyblex 40 Strip Of 15 Tablets
- Cyblex M 60 Mg Xr Forte Strip Of 15 Tablets
- Cyblex Mv 80 3 Mg Tablet 10 S
- Cyblex Mv 40 3 Mg Tablet
The information provided herein is supplied to the best of our abilities to make it accurate and reliable as it is published after a review by a team of professionals. This information is solely intended to provide a general overview on the product and must be used for informational purposes only. You should not use the information provided herein to diagnose, prevent, or cure a health problem. Nothing contained on this page is intended to create a doctor-patient relationship, replace or be a substitute for a registered medical practitioner's medical treatment/advice or consultation. The absence of any information or warning to any medicine shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance. We highly recommend that you consult your registered medical practitioner for all queries or doubts related to your medical condition. You hereby agree that you shall not make any health or medical-related decision based in whole or in part on anything contained in the Site. Please click here for detailed T&C.