Similac Advance Stage 2 Follow-Up Infant Formula (After 6 Months) Tin Of 400 G
Similac Advance Follow-Up Infant Formula Stage 2 is a baby formula for infants who are aged 6 months and above. It can be added to the diet of babies during the process of weaning as well as after weaning. It contains several healthy ingredients that contribute to the growth and development of the baby. The presence of neuro-nutrients in this follow-up formula like Omega 3 and 6 fatty acids, Iron, Folic acid and Choline contributes to the development of the baby’s brain. This formula also adds to the strengthening of the baby’s immune system because it contains a mixture of nucleotides. The vitamins and minerals in it promote the growth of the baby. While Calcium, Vitamin D and Phosphorus in the formula aids the baby’s bone development, the fat blend in it improves the absorption of calcium and facilitates easy digestion in the baby.
- It is a source of nourishment for babies of 6 months and above.
- It can be fed to a baby during as well as after weaning.
- It is nutrient-rich and nourishes the baby.
- It contains neuro-nutrients like Omega 3 and 6 fatty acids (precursors of DHA and ARA), Folic acid, Iron, Choline, Zinc, Iodine and Taurine that contribute to the baby’s brain development.
- It boosts the baby’s immune system.
- It improves the absorption of calcium and makes digestion easier.
- It adds to the baby’s bone development.
- It contributes to the baby’s overall growth and development.
- Skimmed Milk Powder
- Edible Vegetable Oil (High Oleic Sunflower Oil, Soy Oil, Coconut Oil)
- Potassium Citrate (Acidity Regulator)
- Antioxidants (Mixed Tocopherols)
Similac Advance Follow-Up Infant Formula Stage 2 is used as a source of nourishment for babies who are 6 months and above. Being nutrient-rich, this infant formula efficiently contributes to the baby’s overall growth and development - it has a positive impact on the baby’s brain development, immune system, bone development, digestion and absorption.
How to Use
Note: The ratio of the powder to water is 1:30, that is, add one levelled scoop of baby formula to 30 ml water.
- Take some water that has been boiled previously.
- Boil it again for five minutes. Make sure that it comes to a full rolling boil.
- Keep the water aside to cool.
- When the water is lukewarm, add one scoop of the formula to 30 ml water and mix until the powder is completely dissolved. If you want to fill the feeding bottle with the formula, ensure that you do so by taking 30 ml water separately and mixing one levelled scoop of the powder to every 30 ml. This is done to get the measurements correct and to ensure consistency.
- Test the temperature and feed it to the baby.
- Unused formula after feeding must be discarded within one hour.
- If more than one feeding is prepared, it must be refrigerated at 2°C to 4°C. This feeding must be used within 24 hours.
- Infant formula is not the sole source of nourishment for a baby. Ensure that the baby gets enough nourishment in addition to this formula.
- Any unused formula after preparation must be discarded within an hour.
- Follow the directions for use very carefully.
- Do not use this product past its expiry date.
- Do not give this formula to babies under six months.
- The utensils like feeding bottles used to feed the formula to babies must be sterilized.
1. How frequently can I give this formula to my baby?
Similac Advance Follow-Up Infant Formula Stage 2 should be given to your baby as per the advice of a paediatric doctor.
2. Can I give this formula to newborn babies?
No, Similac Advance Follow-Up Infant Formula Stage 2 should not be given to newborn babies. It is specifically meant for infants who are 6 months and above.
3. Is this formula vegetarian?
Similac Advance Follow-Up Infant Formula Stage 2 is 100% vegetarian.