Dr. Vaidya'S Rumox - 50g Pack Of 2 (100 Gms) (Pain Relief Balm)
Dr. Vaidya’s Rumox Pain Balm is an ayurvedic balm for body & joint pain. The herbal pain balm constituents work together to provide analgesic and anti-inflammatory effects. Dr. Vaidya’s Rumox is an anti-inflammatory pain relief balm and eases you from various musculoskeletal pains like neck, back and joint pain. It provides a cooling effect at the sight of pain due to the presence of menthol and camphor.
- Turpentine oil
- Eucalyptus oil
- Wintergreen oil
- It can be advantageously kneaded on the affected territories, as and when required.
- Dr. Vaidya’s Rumox- (pain Relief Balm) is a blend of 6 herbs that gives a calming effect and diminishes the swelling around the affected areas.
- It also has a refreshing and soothing aroma that helps in relieving headaches and a stuffy nose.
- It is a quick-acting and convenient remedy for different physical aches.
- With no side effects, Dr. Vaidya’s Rumox Pain Relief Balm can be used by arthritic patients.
- Dr. Vaidya’s Rumox pain relief balm provides a cooling effect as Camphor is a coolant that is quickly absorbed through the skin.
- Menthol creates a warm, soothing sensation and Eucalyptus oil and Turpentine oil provide a warm and soothing effect at pain sites and help to reduce inflammation and pain.
How to Use
- Gently massage Dr. Vaidya’s Rumox pain relief balm on the affected area.
- Dr. Vaidya’s Rumox Pain Relief Balm can be applied once or twice a day, depending upon the swelling or pain.
- Dr. Vaidya’s Rumox Pain Relief Balm should be kept away from children.
- The product is for external use only.
- Pregnant women and lactating mothers can consult the doctor before applying the pain relief balm.
Q1. Is Dr. Vaidya Rumox Balm 100% chemical-free?
Ans. Yes, Dr. Vaidya’s Rumox- (pain Relief Balm) is a 100% natural herbal pain relief balm approved by WHO-GMP and has no side effects.
Q2. Does Dr. Vaidya’s Rumox Balm balm have any kind of smell?
Ans. It has a refreshing and soothing aroma of menthol that helps to give relief from headaches.
Q3. Can Dr. Vaidya’s Rumox Balm balm be applied for joint pain?
Ans. The balm gives instant relief to the joint pain and can be applied twice a day.