Bixa Botanical Bael Fruit Powder 200g
Bixa Botanical Bael Fruit Powder is an ayurvedic supplement for improved digestion and healthy bowel functions. It is extracted from the Bael fruit (Aegle marmelos), which is found widely in Southeast Asia and the Indian subcontinent. The bael fruit is also well-known for its ability to keep blood sugar levels in check.
This 200-gm sealed bottle pack is easy to use and carry. The content is in powder form and 100% gluten-free.
- Maintains blood sugar level.
- Improves bowel functions.
- Boosts digestive fibre.
- Reduces inflammation in the intestinal lining.
- Aids in skin wellness and detoxification.
- Contains Vitamin C.
Bael fruit powder
- Helps control loose motions.
- Promotes low sugar absorption in the intestines.
- Maintains urination frequency in high blood sugar patients.
- Helps regulate pancreatic functions.
- Boosts immunity against viral infections
- Acts as an antioxidant that aids in the removal of free oxidative radicals.
How to Use
- Take ½-1 tablespoon of the Bixa Botanical Bael Fruit Powder with warm water twice daily (or as directed by your physician).
- It can also be blended in a drink/smoothie or sprinkled over salads.
- The maximum shelf life of the product is 36 months. Use within the stipulated period.
- Store the bottle in a cool and dry place.
- Do not use the pack if the seal is broken.
- Keep it away from children.
- Consult a medical practitioner before using Bixa Botanical Bael Fruit Powder during lactation or pregnancy.
- Read the product label carefully before use.
Q1. Should one take Bixa Botanical fruit powder before or after food?
Ans: The powder should be taken after food. One can take ½-1 tablespoons with warm water twice after food daily or as directed by the physician.
Q2. Can children consume Bixa Botanical fruit powder?
Ans: Yes, Bixa Botanical Bael Fruit Powder is safe for children and adults of all ages. However, it is recommended to consult a practitioner if the child is on any medication or has an allergy.