Bambo Nature Xs Size Diaper With Wetness Indicator - 22 Diapers
Bambo Nature XS Diaper with Wetness Indicator is a high quality, super comfortable disposable diaper for babies that comes with a wetness indicator. The innovative wetness indicator in the diaper helps you by letting you know when it is time for a change. The ultra absorbs channels of Bambo Nature Diapers soak the fluid, keeping the nappy dry so that the baby can comfortably have a good night’s sleep.
The eco-friendly Bambo Nature XS Diaper with Wetness Indicator is specially designed of soft, breathable cotton-like material to keep the baby happy. The absorbent channel makes sure that the fluids spread evenly and minimizes leakage.
- Paraben and Chemical-free diaper.
- Bambo Nature XS sizes are also free of allergens, fragrance & preservatives.
- Reduces Diaper rash and redness.
- The Bambo Nature XS Diaper with Wetness Indicator helps to know when the baby’s diaper needs to be changed.
- Suitable for overnight use.
- Backsheet and Topsheet made of polypropylene fibres
- Absorbent Core
- Liquid strip indicator
- Thermo sealed Channels
- To absorb the fluid quickly and keep the baby comfortable all day long.
- To notify the time for a nappy change.
How to Use
- Wash your hands.
- Lay down your baby on her back.
- Gently clean your baby’s diaper area with soft diaper wipes.
- Raise your baby’s legs and lower area by holding the ankles.
- Slide a clean Bambo Nature XS Diaper with Wetness Indicator underneath.
- The wetness indicator must be on the front.
- Fasten the diaper very carefully by pulling the front of the diaper in between your baby’s legs.
- Lay the baby on the belly and fasten the two wings, both left and right side
- Don’t fasten the diaper too loosely or too tightly.
- Choose the correct size of Bambo Nature XS Diaper with Wetness Indicator.
- Read the instructions before use.
- Keep it away from direct sunlight.
- Keep the product away from children.
Q 1. How many nappies a newborn baby needs per day?
Ans: A newborn needs to change their diaper more frequently, i.e.,10-12 times a day.
Q 2. How does the wetness indicator of Bambo diapers work?
Ans: It consists of a liquid yellow stripe that turns blue when it gets wet, informing parents that the diaper needs to be changed.
Q 3. Are Bambo Nature XS Diapers with Wetness Indicator safe for babies?
Ans: It is safe for babies. It is beneficial for babies as it lets you know when the nappy needs to be changed. That prevents prolonged exposure to urine and hence saves babies from diaper rashes.
Q 4. Do Bambo disposable diapers cause less nappy rash?
Ans: Certainly, they are better than regular diapers. It helps prevent nappy rashes by quickly absorbing the fluid and locking it, keeping the baby comfortable and happy.