Similac Total Comfort Baby Food Tin Of 350 G
Similac Powder is a milk formula made especially for infants, and that contains no palm olein oil for easy digestion on a baby’s sensitive stomach. This has the benefits of easing colic issues like fussiness, gassiness etc. Similac contains a variety of important nutrients like SHA, ARA, Folic Acid, Vitamin E and minerals that are vital in brain development. These are also important in the development of the vision. Similac Milk Powder is not the replacement for all nourishment of infants, it is a great supplement and addition to your baby’s daily nutrition.
- The natural vitamin E in Similac powder helps in protecting DHA in the brain.
- In Similac, Nucleotides help to support the immune system and development.
- For helping in infant growth and development this milk substitute contains essential fatty acids, as well as minerals like Iron and Calcium.
- It helps with digestive system discomfort like vomiting, spit-up and constipation in babies.
Maltodextrin, edible vegetable oils, whey protein hydrolysate, soy lecithin, arachidonic acid (AA) from M. Alpina oil, minerals, vitamins, DHA, L-phenylalanine, choline chloride, nucleotides, taurine, L-carnitine, acidity regulators, antioxidants. Please read the label for a full list of ingredients.
As a milk substitute powder to help in infant nutrition.
How to Use
- Speak with your doctor about the preparation and usage of the formula before starting.
- Maintain proper cleanliness and hygiene while preparing Similac for children.
- Use water that has been boiled for at least 5 minutes for the preparation of Similac milk powder.
- Let the water cool to a lukewarm temperature and follow the mixing instructions printed on the label or as directed by your doctor, use the provided scoop for measurement of the powder.
- If preparing a batch for later use, store the prepared formula in a refrigerator and use it within the next 24 hours.
- Note, mothers milk is the best for infants. Please use this product only under the explicit direction of your doctor.
- Do not use fewer or extra scoops, please follow the instructions carefully.
- Do not use a microwave to heat the preparation.
- Do not continue using this product if the desired result is not achieved, or as directed by your doctor.
- This is not a sterile product and shouldn’t be fed to premature babies or infants with immunity issues.
- Do not refrigerate the tin.
Q1: Does it contain sucrose?
Ans: No, Similac Total Comfort does not contain sucrose or gluten.
Q2: What age infant can be fed this product?
Ans: This is recommended for infants 0-24 months, however, it should be taken only as directed by your doctor.
Q3: What is the weight?
Ans: This particular tin contains 350g of Similac Total Comfort baby formula.
Q4: Is it meant for all babies?
Ans: No, only use this formula if your physician instructs you to do so.
Q5: Is it lactose-free?
Ans: No, this product contains lactose. Please do not feed this if your child is lactose intolerant or allergic to any of the ingredients.