Lactodex 1 Starter Formula Box Of 450 G
The Lactodex 1 formula has been designed for newborns and babies up to 6 months. This nutritional supplement promotes healthy growth and development in babies during their first few crucial months of life. Enriched with unsaturated fatty acids, monounsaturated fatty acids, saturated fatty acids, proteins, carbohydrates and vitamins, the formula helps boost immunity and haemoglobin production, improves digestion and growth of tissues and muscles. The Lactodex formula can be given with milk under medical supervision.
- The Lactodex starter formula is spray dried and helps weight gain and boost energy levels in babies.
- It helps in making the immune system stronger.
- Helps in the production of haemoglobin and enzymes in the body.
- Helps to maintain tissue health and muscle growth.
- Is suitable for newborns and babies for up to 6 months of age.
- Starter formula that provides the baby with essential nutrients.
- Promotes the production of haemoglobin.
- Encourages the production of enzymes in the body.
- Improves the baby’s immunity and energy levels.
- Is good for babies that are preterm or have low birth weight.
How to Use
- Boil water and sterilize a bowl and spoon for 5 minutes.
- Boil drinking water separately and let it cool down until it becomes lukewarm.
- Take a measured quantity of the powder and add it to the bowl.
- Measure and lukewarm water and stir well and mix evenly.
- Feed your child after tasting the mix.
- Keep it out of the reach of children.
- Use the formula under medical supervision.
- Store it in a cool and dry place in an airtight container.
- Reseal the lid tightly after every use.
- Once opened, use the formula in 3 weeks or within the expiry date, whichever comes first.
- Only use boiled water and sterilized utensils to feed the baby. Water that is not boiled and unsterilized utensils can affect the health of the child.
- At a time, prepare one feed only. Make sure to feed your child under half an hour after the formula is prepared.
- Discard the leftover food and make it fresh when you feed your baby next.
- Consult your baby’s doctor and know the right quantity and method of making the formula to benefit the most.
- Avoid using more than the recommended scoops at a time, this will result in a more concentrated feed and your baby will not get the required amount of water that the body needs.
- Avoid using less than recommended scoops per feed, as diluted formulae will not give your child enough nutrition.
Q1. What is the quantity of formula in the box?
Ans: The box contains 450g of Lactodex formula. The formula is also available in 500g and 1kg.
Q2. Can a 3-month-old be given the Lactodex 1 formula?
Ans: Yes, the Lactodex 1 formula is meant for babies 0 - 6 months.
Q3. Can the Lactodex formula be given to a child with low birth weight?
Ans: Yes, the Lactodex starter formula provides essential nutrients for a child with low birth weight to grow.