Godrej Aer Fabric Sanitizer Spray Citrus, 99.9% Germ Protection, Long Lasting Fragrance - 225ml
Amid the COVID-19 pandemic, Godrej Aer Fabric Sanitizer Spray protects the fabric against viruses and bacteria. It leaves garments fresh after spraying. The sanitizing spray can be used to disinfect various kinds of material, including cotton, silk and chiffon. Generally, it can be used on curtains, sofa sets, bedsheets, pillows and so on. Other fragrances and sizes of Godrej Aer Fabric Sanitizer Spray are also available. It is simple to use and affordable and will leave your fabric clean and aromatic. As the spray can be easily carried, it keeps you and your family safe everywhere.
- Sanitizes home and has a citric fragrance.
- It kills germs.
- Easy to use and affordable.
- Ethyl Alcohol 95% v/v I.P (denatured with 3% isopropyl alcohol) (65% w/w)
- Benzalkonium Chloride 80% (0.125% w/w)
- Protects the fabric from germs.
- Offers a fresh fragrance to fabric and the home at large.
How to Use
- Shake well before use.
- Spray where needed.
- Wait till it dries.
- Voila! Your fabric is sanitized.
- Do not mix it with water.
- Keep it away from the reach of children.
- Do not spray on eyes, nose and ears.
- Do not spray around a flame.
Q1. Apart from the sofa and on curtains, where can the sanitizer spray be used?
Ans: It can be sprayed on shoes, polishing cloths and spare clothes for cleaning tables, cupboards, car seat coverings and wallets.
Q2. Can children under the age of three use this product?
Ans: No, due to the presence of ethyl alcohol and the sensitive nature of babies’ skin, this is not suitable for children under the age of three.
Q3. Does it leave any stains?
Ans: No, it does leave any stain on the fabric.
Q4. What is its pack size, and is it available in other sizes?
Ans: It comes in a 225 ml bottle. Yes, it is also available in other sizes.