Bixa Botanical Triphala Fruit Powder 200g
Bixa Botanical Triphala Powder provides the goodness of amla, haritaki and bibhitaki. Triphala is an Ayurvedic traditional generic medicine that is popular as Rasayana or the rejuvenator. Triphala is the combination of three wonderful herbs/ myrobalans - Emblica officinalis, Terminalia chebula and Terminalia belerica in equal quantity. Triphala Powder is used to balance the doshas (the elements of body and mind), especially it pacifies vitiated Kapha/pitta and supports in digestion and elimination of toxins. Triphala Powder supports laxative and carminative action, which helps relieve constipation, flatulence, gas, and abdominal distension.
Triphala helps to approach weight loss differently; rather than focusing on eating less and exercising more, Triphala works to cleanse the digestive system and promote healthy nutritional uptake. The more capable your body is at absorbing nutrients from the food you eat, the less your body will indicate hunger and compel you to eat.
As per scientific study, Triphala is rich in vitamin C, a boon to the immune system and a potent antioxidant. Triphala Powder is also rich in bioflavonoids and phytochemicals, which are reported to speed healing in certain cases. Due to these compounds, Triphala is said and found to be effective in delaying aging process, maintaining skin health, and preventing premature greying and hair fall and reducing oxidative stress in the body. Regular intake of Triphala Powder supports maintaining good eyesight and reducing its cell damage.
Amla + Haritaki + Bibhitaki Powder
- It supports colon cleanse
- It helps in detoxification and works as an antioxidant
- It supports low cholesterol level
- It is helpful as a harmless purgative and in removing toxins from the body
- It helps prevent premature degradation of cells
- It has bio-flavonoids and tannins which is helpful as antioxidants
Directions For Use:
- External: For Hair washing – Take 2 tsp powder, add to 200 ml water; boil for 1-2 minutes. Cool it and filter it, take the water extract for washing hair once or twice weekly for growth/ anti-dandruff
- Internal: 1-2 tsp with ½ glass salted buttermilk after lunch and/or dinner.
Gargling – take 2 tsp powder, add to 50ml water, boil for 1-2 minutes. Filter it & gargle it when Lukewarm at night time
- Read the label carefully before use
- Store in a cool and dry place away from direct sunlight
- Keep out of reach of the children