Unibic Snack Bar - Fruit & Nut 30 Gm
The Unibic Snack Bar Fruit & Nut is a cereal bar that’s both nutritious and delicious. It is prepared using 37% fruits that include black currant, rich in antioxidants and vitamin C and can be consumed any time throughout the day. A vegetarian product with shiny packaging, the Unibic Fruit & Nut Snack bar provides you instant energy during the day and keeps you going. The presence of natural almonds and cranberries ensures that you get your daily dose of vitamin B, vitamin C, iron and potassium.
Full of dietary fibre and 2.2 g protein, it is beneficial for your long term health. Due to its compact size, the Unibic Fruit & Nut Snack Bar is easy to store and carry. Plus, it adds all the goodness of a breakfast fruit bowl in a tiny packet and offers a balanced sweetness.
- It is excessively nutritious and provides essential vitamins.
- The almonds and cranberries make it delicious and hard to resist.
- The Unibic Fruit & Nut Snack Bar is an energy uplifter.
- It is a power-packed source of iron, potassium and antioxidants.
- It is super easy to carry, store and natural.
- As a snack, it keeps you full for a long time.
- Dry Fruits - 37% (Cranberries, Black Currants, Dates, Golden Raisins)
- Cereals - 29% (Rolled Oats and Rice Crispies)
- Dry Nuts - 18% (Almonds and Cashew)
- Glucose Syrup
- Flax Seeds
- Edible Vegetable Fats
- Vegetable Gum (E415)
- Emulsifier (E322 from Soya)
- Evening Snack.
- Loaded with vitamins, potassium and nuts.
- Effective energiser.
- Easy to carry and fuss-free.
- Made using natural almonds and cranberries.
- Provides balanced sweetness.
- Read ingredients before buying. Don’t buy if you’re allergic to any ingredient.
- Store it in a cool and dry place.
- Return immediately if the packet is open.
- Humidity and temperature may cause the Unibic Fruit & Nut Snack Bar to develop a white layer.
Q1. Is the Unibic Fruit & Nut Snack Bar really healthy?
Ans: Due to the fruits and nuts present, this Unibic Fruit & Nut Snack Bar comes loaded with vitamins, antioxidants, protein and essential fats. All in all, it is excessively nutritious.
Q2. Can Unibic Fruit & Nut Snack Bars be consumed as pre-workout?
Ans: Yes, you can. It’ll provide you with the energy you need before a workout session.
Q3. Can a fruit bowl be replaced for this snack bar? Is it filling?
Ans: The Unibic Fruit & Nut Snack Bar is prepared using dry fruits like dates, cranberries and golden raisins. Moreover, it contains rice crispies and rolled oats along with nuts like almonds. It makes this snack bar a notable and filling replacement for a breakfast fruit bowl.