Cadbury Bournvita Nutrition Drink Jar Of 1000 G
The Cadbury Bournvita is a delicious health drink that can be consumed by both children and adults. This nutritious beverage combines the delectable taste of Cadbury chocolate with that of a fine blend of essential nutrients like Vitamins. This malt-based milk beverage powder can be consumed both hot as well as chilled. Cadbury Bournvita makes healthy eating and drinking habits fun for children as well as helps to provide children with all necessary nutrition that they might have missed out on in their regular diet.
- Cadbury Bournvita contains all the necessary vital nutrients like Vitamins and Minerals to help with the development of a strong immune system for children.
- This malt beverage also helps with the growth and strengthening bones of children between the ages of 5-10 years.
- Cadbury Bournvita chocolate is one such health drink that helps children maintain good eyesight as well as enhances their mental and cognitive development.
- This health drink also helps maintain a healthy level of oxygenation circulation in the blood and improves metabolism as well.
- Malt Extract (44%)
- Cocoa Solids
- Milk Solids
- Liquid Glucose
- Emulsifiers (322, 471)
- Raising agent (500(ii))
- Vitamins (D, B2, B9, B12)
- Permitted natural colour (150 c)
- Added flavour (Artificial (Vanilla) Flavouring Substances)
- The Cadbury Bournvita is a malt-based health drink that can be consumed with hot or cold milk or water.
- It can even be used as a chocolate flavouring agent in ice cream for a healthier take on the popular children’s dessert.
How to Use
- Scoop out 1-2 teaspoons of Cadbury Bournvita.
- Add this to a cup of hot or cold milk.
- You can also add it to a cup of hot or cold water.
- It is suggested children should consume this beverage twice a day for the best results in growth. nutrition, and well-being.
- Store it in a place that is cool and dry and keep it in an airtight container to prevent the entry of moisture.
- Keep it stored away from direct heat and sunlight.
- Do not consume in excess as this product has different types of sugars and real cocoa solids.
Q1: Can I feed this to my toddler?
Ans: No, this beverage is best suited for children above the age of 4 years.
Q2: Can adults consume this beverage more than twice a day?
Ans: Yes, they can but it is recommended not to because it is a high-calorie health drink suitable for children.
Q3: Can I use more than 1-2 teaspoons when making a drink?
Ans: It is recommended that you do not exceed the suggested dosage.
Q4: What happens if I use less than the suggested dosage?
Ans: It will result in a weak concoction and may not be effective to show results.
Q5: Is it safe for children?
Ans: Yes it has been tested to be safe for children.