R Cinex 600mg Cap 3'S
3 Tablet(s) in Strip
We do not sell this product
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
R Cinex 600mg Cap 3’S is an anti-tubercular drug. It is prescribed to treat various forms of tuberculosis (TB). R Cinex 600mg Cap 3’S is composed of Rifampicin and Isoniazid as its active ingredient. Rifampicin stops TB bacteria from multiplying by inhibiting RNA Polymerase Enzyme. Isoniazid prevents cell wall formation, a protective covering layer in the bacteria. In combination, they attack and kill the TB bacteria and infection is eradicated from the body. R Cinex 600mg Cap 3’S should be taken as prescribed by your doctor. The dosage and duration may vary depending upon the patient’s age, type and severity of TB. R Cinex 600mg Cap 3’S is to be taken empty stomach and at around the same time every scheduled day. It is recommended to complete the prescribed dosage of R Cinex 600mg Cap 3’S and not stop or skip the doses without consulting your doctor. Doing so may cause the TB bacteria to develop resistance against the medicine, and the medicine will no longer be adequate to kill the bacteria....
|You Save||₹7.20 (18% on MRP)|
|Best Offer||Use Code: 18SAVE & get 18% discount|
|Contains||Rifampicin(600.0 Mg),Isoniazid(300.0 Mg)|
|Side effects||Nausea, vomiting, upset stomach, fever, skin rash, headache, muscle pain, vision problems|
Check more medicines with composition as Rifampicin(600.0 Mg) + Isoniazid(300.0 Mg)
Uses of R Cinex 600mg Cap 3'S
- Pulmonary Tuberculosis
- Extrapulmonary Tuberculosis including
- Stomach (Abdominal) Tuberculosis
- Kidney (Renal) Tuberculosis
Contraindications of R Cinex 600mg Cap 3'S
If you are suffering from severe hepatic (liver) or renal (kidney) ailments; If you are a patient of peripheral neuropathy and have symptoms of tingling, burning and pain in the legs or toes; If you are allergic to any ingredient of the medicine or had any previous history of an allergic reaction after taking R Cinex 600mg Cap 3’S or drug with similar composition; If you are under HIV medication....
Side effects of R Cinex 600mg Cap 3'S
- Most of the side effects are minor and will disappear once the body adjusts to the medicine. However, immediately consult your doctor if the symptoms persist or become worse.
- Common side effects of R Cinex 600mg Cap 3’S include:
- Upset stomach
- Stomach Pain
- Skin eruptions or rashes
- Muscles Pain (Back Pain)
- Eye Pain
- Blurry or changed Vision
- Feeling Sleepy or drowsiness
- Numbness or tingling sensation in fingers and toes
- Dark yellow or brown coloured urine
- Severe Side Effects of R Cinex 600mg Cap 3’S may include:
- Liver damage
Precautions and Warnings of R Cinex 600mg Cap 3'S
Can I take R Cinex 600mg Cap 3’S during pregnancy?
R Cinex 600mg Cap 3’S might be unsafe for use during pregnancy, and it is better to consult your doctor before taking this medicine.
Can I take R Cinex 600mg Cap 3’S while breastfeeding?
Yes, R Cinex 600mg Cap 3’S is safe to take while breastfeeding. According to studies, the drug transfers through milk but not at a level of concern.
Can I drive if I have taken R Cinex 600mg Cap 3’S?
No, R Cinex 600mg Cap 3’S may cause drowsiness, dizziness and vision problems as side effects, affecting your ability to drive. Hence, you must avoid driving when under medication.
Can I consume alcohol with R Cinex 600mg Cap 3’S?
No, alcohol consumption must be avoided when under medication with R Cinex 600mg Cap 3’S as it may lead to symptoms like increased heart rate, excessive thirst, chest pain and low blood pressure.
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- Talk to your doctor if you suffer from any liver or kidney ailments before taking R Cinex 600mg Cap 3’S.
- R Cinex 600mg Cap 3’S is not prescribed in case of severe liver disease.
Mode of Action of R Cinex 600mg Cap 3'S
How Does It Work?
R Cinex 600mg Cap 3’S is composed of Rifampicin and Isoniazid. In combination, they kill the TB bacteria by inhibiting its multiplication and cell wall formation. Rifampicin inhibits RNA Polymerase, an enzyme required by the bacteria to reproduce and multiply. Isoniazid inhibits the lipid and DNA synthesis required to form the cell wall to protect the bacteria from being damaged. Hence, Rifampicin and Isoniazid kill and eradicate the TB causing bacteria from the body....
Directions for Use of R Cinex 600mg Cap 3'S
- On an empty stomach, R Cinex 600mg Cap 3’S must be taken orally.
- You may take R Cinex 600mg Cap 3’S 30 minutes before food or 2 hours after food.
- Swallow the whole medicine with a glass of water and do not crush, chew or break.
- Take the medicine at the same time on every scheduled day for better efficacy.
- The dosage and duration of the drug may vary depending upon your health condition and disease severity.
- R Cinex 600mg Cap 3’S should be taken as per your doctor’s advice and prescription.
- Do not stop the medicine once you start feeling better, do make sure you complete the entire dose prescribed by your doctor.
Interactions of R Cinex 600mg Cap 3'S
Interactions with other medicines
- Seek medical advice before taking the R Cinex 600mg Cap 3’S if you are on any of the following medications:
- Painkillers like acetaminophen
- Antidepressants like duloxetine
- Calcium-channel blockers like diltiazem
- Anti-HIV drugs like ritonavir
- Anti-tubercular drugs like ethambutol and pyrazinamide
- Vitamin D2 (ergocalciferol) and Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol)
Interactions with food items
- R Cinex 600mg Cap 3’S interacts with tyramine and histamine containing food to cause high blood pressure. Hence, the following mentioned tyramine and histamine containing food and beverages must be avoided while taking R Cinex 600mg Cap 3’S:...
- Red Wine
- Tuna fish
- Other tropical fish
- Certain meats
- Sour cream
Storage and disposal of R Cinex 600mg Cap 3'S
R Cinex 600mg Cap 3’S must be stored in a dry place, away from sunlight, at room temperature, away from the reach of children. It must be disposed of so that it is out of reach of children and cannot be consumed by pets....
Dosage of R Cinex 600mg Cap 3'S
- Symptoms of an overdose of R Cinex 600mg Cap 3’S include nausea, vomiting, slurred speech and problems in vision.
- If you happen to take too much of R Cinex 600mg Cap 3’S, reach out to your doctor or the nearest hospital immediately.
Missed a Dose
If you have missed a dose of R Cinex 600mg Cap 3’S, take it immediately when you remember it. However, you should skip a missed dose when enough time has passed, and it is time for the next dose. Do not take a double dose of R Cinex 600mg Cap 3’S to make up for the missed dose. This may lead to overdosing....
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What is R Cinex 600mg Cap 3’S used for?
A: R Cinex 600mg Cap 3’S is used in tuberculosis treatment and to treat extrapulmonary tuberculosis, mainly renal and abdominal tuberculosis.
Q: When is the best time to take R Cinex 600mg Cap 3’S?
- R Cinex 600mg Cap 3’S must be taken on an empty stomach with a glass of water. You may take it 30 minutes before food or 2 hours after food.
Country of Origin
Expires on or After