Arachitol 6l Ampoule Of 1*6 Injection
Arachitol 600000 IU Description
Arachitol-6L injection is a nutritional supplement with numerous health benefits. It contains vitamin D3 which is also known as cholecalciferol or cholecalciferol. It is used to treat vitamin D and c
lcium deficiency and also osteoporosis. Vitamin D is an essential component for the absorption of calcium in the body through the gut thus helps in bone growth and also by reducing inflammation. Vitamin D is produced naturally within the body when sun rays (UV rays) strike the skin. It is sometimes known as the ‘sunshine vitamin’. Low levels of Vitamin D can cause weakness, fatigue, fragile bones. Arachitol-6L injection should be taken under the medical supervision of a doctor at a clinic or hospital setup.
Uses of Arachitol 600000 IU
- Arachitol-6L injection is used for the treatment and prevention of vitamin D and calcium deficiency.
- As an adjuvant for the treatment and prevention of osteoporosis and bone disorders.
- As a supplement when vitamin D requirements of the body are high such as in elderly, after surgery and in growing children.
Contraindications of Arachitol 600000 IU
- If you are allergic to cholecalciferol, or any other ingredient of this medicine.
- If you have an increased level of calcium (hypercalcemia) in the blood and urine (hypercalciuria).
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
Side effects of Arachitol 600000 IU
- Increased calcium level
- Pain at injection site
- Skin rash
Precautions and Warnings of Arachitol 600000 IU
Other General Warnings
- You have kidney stone containing calcium or high calcium level.
- You have any existing medical condition like diabetes, hypertension, kidney or liver problem.
- You are on other medications, supplements or following any complementary or integrative health approaches.
- You should not take this supplement if you are allergic to any of the components of this supplement.
- You have any planned surgery or operation. You may be asked to stop taking these products at least 2-3 weeks ahead of the procedure.
- Dietary supplements are intended to supplement the diets of some people and should not be a substitute for a well-balanced, varied diet and a healthy lifestyle.
Mode of Action of Arachitol 600000 IU
How Does It Work?
- Vitamin D3 plays a very crucial role in the absorption of calcium and phosphorus from the intestine, which is critical for the formation, growth and regeneration of bones. It supports healthy bones and teeth....
- It also plays a role in cell growth, neuromuscular and immune function, and the reduction of inflammation.
Directions for Use of Arachitol 600000 IU
- Arachitol-6L injection will be given by a doctor or nurse in a hospital/clinic.
- Do not self inject, follow any after care instructions given by doctor/nurse.
Interactions of Arachitol 600000 IU
Interactions with other medicines
- Some medicines can affect the way Arachitol injection works or this medicine itself can reduce the effectiveness of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Tell your doctor about all the medicines, supplements or herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid any possible interaction.
- Especially if you are taking medicines to treat high blood pressure, heart failure, immunomodulatory medicines or medicines for the brain-related disorder.
Storage and disposal of Arachitol 600000 IU
- Do not store above 25°C.
- Keep Arachitol 6L injection away from reach and sight of children and pets.
Dosage of Arachitol 600000 IU
Missed a Dose
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Which foods are a good source of vitamin D?
- Very few food products are a good source of vitamin D like cod liver oil, cheese, egg yolk, etc.
- Vitamin D is formed under our skin when we are exposed to the sun
- Sun exposure from 10 am to 3 pm at least twice a week for 10-30 minutes can help prevent vitamin deficiency.
Q: Why does vitamin D deficiency occur?
- Vitamin D deficiency occurs due to inadequate dietary intake, increased requirement, and impaired absorption by the body.
- It can happen due to limited exposure to sunlight, the inability of kidneys to convert vitamin D into active form and poor absorption from the intestine.
- It is also common among individuals allergic to milk products, lactose intolerant and following some specific diet like ovo-vegetarianism and veganism.
Q: How do you administer an injection Arachitol Lac?
Q: Is inj Arachitol for vitamin D?
Other Products from this Brand
- Arachitol Nano 60 K Sugar Free Bottle Of 5 Ml Solution
- Arachitol Kids 400 Iu 0 5 Ml Pineapple Flavour Bottle Of 15 Ml Solution
- Arachitol Gummies Orange Flavored Vitamin D Calcium Curcumin Gummies
- Arachitol Nano Daily 2 K Iu Sugar Free Bottle Of 150 Ml Solution
- Arachitol 3 Lac Injection 1 6
- New Arachitol O Strip Of 10 Tablets
- Arachitol O Tablet
- Arachitol Nano Sugar Free Bottle Of 4 5 Ml Solution
- Arachitol Nano 60000 Iu Bottle Of 13 Ml Solution