Parachute Advansed Ayurvedic Hot Oil,warming Coconut Hair Oil, 400 Ml With Free 90 Ml
Parachute Advansed Ayurvedic Hot Hair Oil is the best formulation of coconut oil and Ayurvedic herbs. It is used by thousands of consumers as the ultimate solution to all seven hair problems. The product is prepared through authentic Tel Pak Vidhi, where the exact proportion of ingredients are taken and oil is extracted to enhance its efficiency.
- Parachute Advansed Ayurvedic Hot Hair Oil has herbal components that make the hair silky and full of luster.
- According to Ayurvedic pharmacopeia, this oil soothes irritated scalp killing bacteria.
- The oil if massaged properly increases blood flow to the tips of the hair and cures headaches.
Parachute Advansed Ayurvedic Hot Hair Oil is composed of Amla, Henna, Methi, Kumari, Brahmi, Nagarmotha, Bhringraj, Yashtimadhu, Neem, Jyothishmathi, Vata, Japa, Kadipatta, Tulsi, Kalonji, Mandukaparni, Jatamansi, Haritaki, Flaxseed, Neeli, Karanj, Chakramarda, Black sesame, Black mustard, Coconut oil and Shigru.
- Parachute Ayurvedic Hair Oil is the perfect solution for dandruff.
- It lubricates the scalp and prevents dryness.
- It helps in dealing with split ends.
- It inhibits hair fall, thereby curing hair thinning.
- Parachute Advansed Ayurvedic Hot Hair Oil promotes hair growth.
- It nourishes rough hair preventing undesirable breakage.
How to Use
- Take the desired amount of Parachute Advansed Ayurvedic Hot Hair Oil from the bottle.
- Massage it gently on the roots of the hair with your fingertips.
- Gently rub it along the length.
- Heat the oil for maximum benefits.
- Use it regularly.
- Leave it overnight and shampoo the next morning to get thick and strong hair.
- Read the label carefully before using it.
- Store it in a cool and dry place away from sunlight.
- Do not refrigerate.
- Keep it away from children and pets.
1. Can men use Parachute Advansed Ayurvedic Hot Hair Oil?.
Parachute Advansed Ayurvedic Hot Hair Oil is suitable for the use of both men and women. It nourishes the hair, prevents hair fall and promotes hair growth.
2. Is Parachute Ayurvedic Hair Oil available online?
Parachute Advansed Ayurvedic Hot Hair oil can be bought from a grocery store or online. A 490 ml bottle retails around INR 250.
3. Does Parachute Advansed Ayurvedic Hot Hair Oil contain mineral oil?
No, Parachute Advansed Ayurvedic Hot Hair Oil is solely made of natural herbs and does not contain petroleum or mineral oil.
4.Can Parachute Ayurvedic Hair Oil be applied after shampoo?
Wet hair is most vulnerable to damage. Hence, Parachute Advansed Hair Oil can be applied on wet hair after shampoo to protect it from damage. Oiling the hair before washing and before styling with heating appliances is also advisable.
5. Is it necessary to comb hair after applying Parachute hair oil?
Combing hair or tying the hair too tightly after applying Parachute Advansed Ayurvedic Hot Hair Oil weakens the roots causing hair fall. Hair also becomes prone to breakage.