Moha Herbal Neem + Basil + Aloe Soap Box Of 100 G (buy 1 Get 1 Free)
Regular soaps usually strip away our skin’s natural moisture. They change the pH balance and cause excessive dryness. They are also harsh and artificially scented. Moha soap is a herbal alternative that maintains integrity and gives you wonderfully soft, supple and healthy skin. It is a natural face and body cleanser made with the goodness of aloe, basil and neem.
- Olea europaea oil present in the soap acts as humectants. It helps in retaining moisture in the skin and facilitates skin cell regeneration.
- Prunus amygdalus oil prevents various skin problems. It also stops premature wrinkles, pimples and dry skin issues.
- Melia Azadirachta oil has anti-bacterial, anti-microbial and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Ocimum sanctum oil provides relief in acne rashes and swelling.
- Triticum sativum oil is useful for the treatment of skin conditions such as dryness, eczema, psoriasis and stretch marks.
- Aloe is useful for the nourishment of the skin. It makes skin toned and healthy.
- The soap is meant for all types of skins.
- The unique blend of the three most effective herbs that work to freshen your skin and prevent body odour.
Moha Soap contains Olea europaea oil, Prunus amygdalus oil, Melia azadirachta oil, Ocimum sanctum oil, Triticum sativum oil, Aloe barbadensis.
Moha Soap is not only used to cleanse, nourish and moisturize skin, it also treats minor skin ailments. It is herbal as well as hydrating soap that improves the skin texture, protects you from infections, allergens and delays skin ageing.
How to Use
- Wet your body properly with lukewarm water that helps open your skin pores.
- Apply Moha herbal soap, working up a gentle lather.
- Rub it gently for a few minutes, all over your body and face.
- Allow it to deep cleanse your skin impurities.
- Rinse the soap thoroughly with water.
- Read the label carefully before use.
- Keep it out of the reach and sight of children.
- Store it in a hygienic place.
- Protect it from direct sunlight.
- The soap is for external use only.
- Avoid leaving the soap for a very long duration on the body.
- Use it under medical supervision.
Q1. Can Moha soap cause allergies?
Ans: Moha soap does not cause any allergies. However, it is best to have a look at the ingredients before using it and do a patch test.
Q2. Is Charak Moha Soap safe for pregnant women?
Ans: Charak Moha Soap is safe to use during pregnancy.
Q3. Are Moha products chemical-free?
Ans: Yes, Moha products are chemical-free, pure and herbal.