Emami Emasol Disinfectant Bathroom Cleaner - 500ml
With a strong and advanced formulation, Emami Emasol Disinfectant Bathroom Cleaner fights infection-causing germs and kills 99.9% of all harmful bacteria in 5 minutes. This leaves your floor and surfaces clean and germ-free. Its advanced formula keeps the surfaces clean for up to 24 hours. Infused with Neem and Nilgiri oil, this makes your bathroom smell pleasant and natural. Emami Emasol Bathroom Cleaner can be used to clean all types of surfaces, including wall tiles, plastic, bathroom steel fittings, marble and ceramics.
- Emami Emasol Disinfectant Bathroom Cleaner uses a new BGV24™ Advanced Formulation with a potent combination of antimicrobials that cleans your bathroom easily.
- Emami Disinfectant Cleaner kills virus & 99.9% of germs in just 5 minutes.
- The gel-based formula leaves a long-lasting fragrant smell.
- This bathroom cleaner removes tough stains with ease.
The composition of Emami Disinfectant Bathroom Cleaner includes:
- Sodium hypochlorite chloroxylenol
- Propylene glycol methyl ether
- Azadirachta indica extract
- Emami’s powerful cleaning formula removes tough stains.
- Emami Bathroom Cleaner cleans all bathroom surfaces such as wall tiles, ceramics, marble, plastic, and bathroom steel fittings.
- This bathroom cleaner has Malodour Control Technology with a long-lasting fragrance.
- This can be used to keep your toiletries germ and infection-free.
How to Use
- For day-to-day cleaning of bathroom floors, tiles and sinks, use diluted 1 to 2 capfuls in half a bucket of water.
- For tough stains, use the product undiluted.
- Leave the product in contact with the surface for 5 to 10 mins and then rinse thoroughly with water.
- Store it in a cool and dry place.
- Avoid contact with the eyes.
- Keep it out of reach of children.
- Don't swallow. For external use only.
Q 1. Why is Emami Bathroom Cleaner different from other bathroom cleaners?
Ans: Emami has researched the needs of every Indian household and developed the new bathroom cleaner with BGV24™ advanced technology, which offers 24 hours protection from infection-causing germs and malodour.
Q 2. Can it be used to clean taps without destroying their outer structure?
Ans: Yes, the Emami Emasol Disinfectant Bathroom Cleaner cleans your taps, so they shine and look new. It can also clean bathroom tiles and sinks.
Q 3. Is Emami Emasol Bathroom Cleaner also a disinfectant?
Ans: Yes, this product can also disinfect your bathroom with its advanced BGV24™ formulation and leave it 99.9% germ and virus-free.
Q 4. What should you do if this product gets in your eyes or skin by accident?
Ans: If this product gets in your eyes or skin, wash the affected area with water and immediately consult a doctor. To ensure this doesn’t occur, wear gloves and safety eye gear while using this cleaner.