Undezire Kit Tab
By MANKIND PHARMACEUTICALS LTD
1 Tablet(s) in Strip
We do not sell this product
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Undezire Kit Tab is a medicine that combines two medications for medical abortion (terminating a pregnancy), Mifepristone and Misoprostol. Undezire Kit Tab inhibits progesterone activity, a female hormone necessary for maintaining pregnancy and inducing uterine contractions, resulting in abortion. Undezire Kit Tab should be taken with food or as directed by your doctor. It should be taken orally with a glass of water, and the tablets should be swallowed as a whole. It may take up to 48 hours for the medicine to take effect, and you may experience spotting or bleeding. Inform your doctor or take another tablet if you vomit within 30 minutes of taking the tablet. You must take Misoprostol tablet orally or vaginally after a 36-48-hour interval. It is recommended that you get plenty of rest after taking this dose because it can cause severe stomach pain or vaginal bleeding, leading to abortion. Nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, and stomach cramps are the most common side effects of Undezire Kit Tab. If these side effects irritate you or appear serious, tell your doctor as they can be minimized. If you experience heavy vaginal bleeding or abdominal pain, report to your doctor right away! Before taking this prescription, inform your doctor if you have ever had an ectopic pregnancy, are breastfeeding, or are using an intrauterine device. Any other medications you are taking should also be disclosed to your doctor, as some may affect the effectiveness of this medicine or modify its functioning. It would be best if you avoid vigorous activities such as rigorous exercise, running, and driving while having an abortion since it can affect the bleeding. To ensure that the abortion is complete, your doctor may use an ultrasound or perform a pelvic examination....
|You Save||₹69.46 (18% on MRP)|
|Best Offer||Use Code: 18SAVE & get 18% discount|
|Contains||Misoprostol(200.0 Mcg),Mifepristone(200.0 Mg)|
|Side effects||Nausea, Vomiting, Diarrhea, Stomach cramp, Lower abdominal pain|
|Classification||DRUGS ACTING ON UTERUS|
Check more medicines with composition as Misoprostol(200.0 Mcg) + Mifepristone(200.0 Mg)
Uses of Undezire Kit Tab
- Medical abortion up to week 10 of pregnancy (up to 70 days after the first day of your last menstrual cycle)
Contraindications of Undezire Kit Tab
If you have a known allergy to it or any other prostaglandin analogue, you should avoid taking this medicine and inform your doctor about the same. If your pregnancy is an ectopic pregnancy (A pregnancy in which the foetus develops outside of the uterus, most commonly in the fallopian tube). This medicine is not indicated for the termination of an ectopic pregnancy. If you are currently using an intrauterine device. If you have a long-term adrenal gland problem, such as chronic adrenal failure. If you are taking corticosteroids for serious illnesses such as immune system disorders This medication is not suggested for women who are experiencing or have experienced significant and unexplained vaginal bleeding....
Side effects of Undezire Kit Tab
- Common side effects of Undezire Kit
- Stomach cramps
- Lower abdominal pain (due to uterine contractions)
- Menorrhagia (heavy menstrual bleeding)
Precautions and Warnings of Undezire Kit Tab
Can I take Undezire Kit Tab during pregnancy?
Using Undezire Kit Tab during pregnancy is extremely dangerous. The foetus has been demonstrated to have significant negative impacts in human and animal studies. Please seek medical advice.
Can I take the Undezire Kit Tab while breastfeeding?
It is recommended that you should not nurse your child unless the administration of this medicine is absolutely necessary. Please consult your doctor before doing so.
Can I drive if I have taken the Undezire Kit Tab?
If you are experiencing sleepiness, it is not recommended that you drive as this medicine can make you drowsy.
Can I consume alcohol with the Undezire Kit Tab?
No, it is unsafe to consume alcohol with Undezire Kit Tab.
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- If you are 35 or above. Women over the age of 35 should use this medicine with caution because the risk of problems is much higher.
- If you experience severe vaginal bleeding: This medication should be used with caution because it can cause significant vaginal hemorrhage, which might be fatal.
- If you have confirmation of pregnancy- Before using this medicine, it is recommended that you get a clinical examination done to confirm your pregnancy. If the egg is outside the uterus (ectopic pregnancy), the medication may be ineffective and have negative consequences. Women who have an intrauterine device put into the uterine cavity are more likely to develop an ectopic pregnancy....
- If you have risk of infections- This medicine should be used with caution because it has been linked to causing severe infections in some people.
- If you have confirmation of termination- After 14 days of taking medicine, it is recommended that you see a doctor and get confirmation of the pregnancy termination. A clinical examination or an ultrasonographic scan will confirm the termination....
- If you have adrenal gland insufficiency-Because this medication can affect the adrenal gland, the patient should be closely monitored. If impairment of adrenal function is discovered, the use of tablet should be stopped....
- If you have hypokalemia-This medicine should only be used after the patient's serum potassium levels have been confirmed. If your potassium levels are below normal, you should get them checked before commencing the treatment....
Mode of Action of Undezire Kit Tab
How Does It Work?
Undezire Kit Tab is a combination of two medicines that produce abortion: Mifepristone and Misoprostol. Mifepristone blocks the effects of progesterone, a natural female hormone that is needed for the pregnancy to sustain. Without this hormone, the uterus (womb) lining breaks down, the same way it does after a menstrual period, and the foetus/baby stops developing/growing. Misoprostol causes abortion by causing uterine contractions to become more intense....
Directions for Use of Undezire Kit Tab
- Follow your doctor's directions for this medication's dosage and duration.
- Take the medicines all in at once.
- It must not be chewed, crushed, or broken in any way.
Interactions of Undezire Kit Tab
Interactions with other medicines
- CYP3A4 inducers (medicines including rifampin, dexamethasone) and certain anticonvulsants (such as phenytoin, phenobarbital, carbamazepine) may alter the metabolism of the tablet such that the blood concentrations of mifepristone will decrease. ...
- CYP3A4 inhibitors (medicines like ketoconazole, itraconazole, erythromycin) may all block the metabolism of Undezire Kit Tab, resulting in higher mifepristone levels in the blood. Therefore, in patients who are on or have recently taken CYP3A4 inhibitors, Undezire Kit Tab should be administered with caution....
Interactions with food items
- When taking this tablet, avoid drinking a lot of grapefruit juice because it can alter the way this medicine works in the body.
Storage and disposal of Undezire Kit Tab
Storage - Store this kit in a cool, dry place and keep it in the original pack or container until it is time to take them. Keep this medication out of the reach of children and out of sight. Disposal- Unused medicines should be disposed of appropriately to ensure that pets, children, and other people cannot consume them....
Dosage of Undezire Kit Tab
- Seek emergency medical treatment or contact the doctor in case of an overdose. Some symptoms include hypokalaemia, dry mouth, peripheral edema, abdominal cramps,extreme pain, hypertension.
Missed a Dose
Since it is a single-dose medication for pregnancy termination, missing a dose won’t be possible.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Is it habit forming?
A: No, it isn’t. No such habit-forming tendencies were reported.
Q: Duration of effect
A: This medicine's effect lasts for 7-10 days on average.
Q: How long should I use Undezire Kit Tablet until I notice a difference in my symptoms?
A: It may take up to two days for you to see a difference in your health after using this kit. It would be ideal if you noted that this does not imply that you will observe identical health improvements in the same time frame as other patients.
Expires on or After
The information provided herein is supplied to the best of our abilities to make it accurate and reliable as it is published after a review by a team of professionals. This information is solely intended to provide a general overview on the product and must be used for informational purposes only. You should not use the information provided herein to diagnose, prevent, or cure a health problem. Nothing contained on this page is intended to create a doctor-patient relationship, replace or be a substitute for a registered medical practitioner's medical treatment/advice or consultation. The absence of any information or warning to any medicine shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance. We highly recommend that you consult your registered medical practitioner for all queries or doubts related to your medical condition. You hereby agree that you shall not make any health or medical-related decision based in whole or in part on anything contained in the Site. Please click here for detailed T&C.