Veri-Q Glucometer Strips Box Of 50
Veri-Q Glucometer Strips are extremely useful for diabetic patients. The Glucometer strips are instrumental in monitoring blood sugar. People with diabetes or high blood sugar need to constantly check their blood sugar concentration as part of their diabetes management regime.
These strips fit into the Veri Q Balance Meter and provide an accurate and speedy measurement of blood sugar. Veri-Q Glucometer Strips can be used by doctors to measure their patient’s sugar levels.
- Each pack of Veri-Q Glucometer Strips contains 50 strips.
- The strips should only be used along with Veri-Q Balance Meter.
- Each strip takes 5 seconds to measure the blood glucose level of the diabetic patient.
- Only 5 microlitres of blood are needed as a sample to reveal the blood sugar concentration of the patient.
- The easy-to-carry carton can fit into any bag and can be used anywhere at your convenience.
How to Use
- Make sure your hands are sanitized or wash your hands thoroughly before you open the carton.
- Take out one strip from the container.
- Close the cap of the container tightly after taking out a strip.
- Fit the strip into your Veri-Q Balance Blood Monitor.
- Prick the side of your finger with the monitor’s needle, squeeze gently and wipe a droplet on the strip.
- Store the carton of strips within a temperature range of 2-30 degree Celsius and relative humidity of 10-90%.
- Keep away from moisture and store in a cool, dry place, away from sunlight.
- Every strip can be used only once. Do not reuse them under any circumstances.
- Keep away from the reach of children below 10 years of age.
- Using one strip for one test at a time is ideal.
- Dispose off the empty boxes carefully once they have finished.
Q1. How much time does it take to measure blood sugar level on a Veri-Q Glucometer Strip?
Ans: It takes just 5 seconds to measure your blood sugar level using Veri-Q.
Q2. Can blood sugar test strips be wrong?
Ans: When used correctly, blood glucose monitors (small devices that measure and display your blood sugar level) and strips are accurate.
Q3. How soon after waking up should I test my blood sugar?
Ans: In most cases, doctors ask people to measure fasting blood sugar immediately upon waking and before they have anything to eat or drink. It is best to test blood sugar before eating, but if that’s not possible, do it 2 hours after a meal when blood sugar spike (happens after a meal) comes down.
Q4. Why is my blood sugar level high when I first wake up in the morning?
Ans: This can be caused by the dawn phenomenon. This triggers beta cells in the pancreas to release insulin to keep blood glucose levels in check. But if you have diabetes, you may not make enough insulin or may be too insulin resistant to counter the increase in blood sugar. As a result, your levels may be elevated when you wake up.