Veri-Q Glucometer Strips are instrumental in monitoring blood sugar. People with diabetes or high blood sugar need to constantly check their blood sugar concentration as part of their diabetes management regime. These strips fit into VERI-Q BALANCE Meter and provide an accurate and speedy measurement of blood sugar. Veri-Q Glucometer Strips can also be used by doctors to measure their patient’s sugar levels.
- Each pack of Veri-Q Glucometer Strips contains 50 strips.
- The strips should only be used by VERI-Q BALANCE Meter.
- Each strip takes 5 seconds to measure your blood glucose level.
- Only 5 microlitres of blood will be needed as a sample to reveal blood sugar concentration.
- The easy to carry carton can fit into any bag and can be used anywhere as per your convenience.
Instructions for use:
- Sanitize or wash your hands thoroughly before you open the carton.
- Take out one strip from the container.
- Close the cap of the container tightly after taking out a strip.
- Fit the strip into your VERI-Q BALANCE Blood Monitor.
- Prick the side of your finger with the monitor’s needle, squeeze gently and wipe a droplet on the strip.
- Store the carton of strips within a temperature range of 2-30 degree Celsius and relative humidity of 10-90%.
Frequently asked questions:
Q1. How much time does it take to measure blood sugar level on a Veri-Q Glucometer Strip?
Ans. It takes just 5 seconds to measure your blood sugar level.
Q2. How many strips does a single packet contain?
Ans. Every pack of Veri-Q Glucometer Strips contains 50 strips.
Q3. Can Veri-Q Glucometer Strips be used with any glucose meter?
Ans. They are only meant to be used with VERI-Q BALANCE Meter.