Kerala Ayurveda Mahanarayana Thailam Hair Oil Bottle Of 200 Ml
Kerala Ayurveda Mahanarayana Thailam Hair Oil uses a blend of organic ingredients to treat common joint pains. It is a medicinal Ayurvedic oil that deals with arthritic conditions, particularly osteoarthritis. It enhances bones and muscles, increases joint flexibility, eliminates joint inflammation, and alleviates knee discomfort. Kerala Ayurveda Mahanarayana Thailam Hair Oil composition effectively regulates the Vata and Pitta doshas and is commonly used to treat Vata-related diseases of the nerves, muscles, joints, and bones. It is free from mineral oil and petroleum by-products.
- Kerala Ayurveda Mahanarayana Thailam Hair Oil is 100% organic, with no additional fragrances or chemicals, and it's also paraben-free.
- The oil includes Bilva, which has a pain-relieving effect that is beneficial for joint and muscular discomfort.
- The oil is effortlessly helpful in digestion and keeps the Vata, Pitta, and Kapha energies in check.
- The oil removes impurities and harmful chemicals from the body, increases immunity, and strengthens the entire body.
- Kerala Ayurveda Mahanarayana Thailam Hair Oil is a nutritious herb mix that aids in the reduction of muscle wasting.
- The oil is highly beneficial for nerve disorders such as facial paralysis, tremors, and spondylosis.
- Aegle marmelos
- Withania somnifera
- Solanum Indicum
- Arrow leaf sida whole plant
- Turmeric Rhizome
- Indian coral tree root
- Blue wiss
- Kerala Ayurveda Mahanarayana Thailam Hair Oil is used to relieve pain and inflammation associated with arthritis and related conditions.
- It is used to remedy many Vata-related diseases of the nerves, muscles, joints, and bones.
How to Use
- Under the supervision of an Ayurvedic doctor, the oil should be used externally.
- Gently massage the oil over the affected body part till it gets absorbed.
- For maximum benefits, use the oil daily.
- Store it in a cool, dry, and hygienic place away from heat, sunlight, and moisture.
- This product is for external use only.
- Avoid contact with the eyes.
- This oil is not recommended for consumption.
- Keep it out of reach of children.
Q 1. What is the quantity of this oil pack?
Ans. The quantity of Kerala Ayurveda Mahanarayana Thailam Hair Oil is 200 ml. It is also available in individual packs of quantities 100 ml and 450 ml.
Q 2. Does the Kerala Ayurveda Mahanarayana Thailam Hair Oil contain paraben?
Ans. No, Kerala Ayurveda Mahanarayana Thailam Hair Oil is free from paraben and other harmful chemicals.
Q 3. Does this oil contain animal-based ingredients?
Ans. No, Kerala Ayurveda Mahanarayana Thailam Hair Oil is a vegetarian product. It is free from cruelty and does not contain any animal-based ingredients.