Dexolac Stage 1 Infant Formula (Upto 6 Months) Tin - 200gm
Dexolac Stage 1 Infant Formula tin composition is a lactose-free quick milk alternative made especially for babies. It is high in nutrients beneficial to a baby's growth, digestion, immune system, brain development and strong bones. The powder extensively promotes the healthy growth and development of infants from the early stage. It comprises only natural products and has zero added flavours, colours and preservatives. The Dexolac Stage 1 Infant Formula tin composition contains optimal levels of crucial growth nutrients.
- Dexolac Stage 1 Infant Formula tin is a potent powdered milk substitute for infants up to six months.
- The milk powder is precisely designed with 36 growth ingredients to aid your kid’s overall development and growth.
- It delivers energy to meet the increasing demands of growth as well as protein to aid sustainable development.
- Calcium, phosphorus, magnesium and vitamin D are sufficiently present in the composition and contribute to healthy bone development.
- The milk powder is highly enriched in whey proteins that help in easy digestion.
- Partially Skimmed milk
- Demineralised Whey solids
- Soya Lecithin
- Edible vegetable oil (soya and sunflower oil)
- Dexolac Stage 1 Infant Formula is a complete source of diet for infants providing all the vital nutrients such as iron, vitamins, minerals and calcium.
- It helps bridge the gap between needed nutrients and the holistic growth of infants.
How to Use
- Wash your hands before preparing the baby's meal. All of the utensils must be clean.
- Allow 5 minutes for the boiling clean drinking water to cool.
- Add 2-3 scoops of Dexolac Stage 1 Infant Formula tin in lukewarm water.
- Make a smooth mixture of cereal, then feed the baby using a spoon.
- For the precise amounts of powder and water, please follow the feeding table on the pack.
- Make sure to use filtered water to ensure the baby’s long health.
- Boil the water properly before consumption. Unboiled water is harmful to infants.
- Consume the prepared food within half an hour to avoid health issues.
- Don’t store the unused or leftover food. Discard it immediately.
- Always prepare fresh food to feed the baby.
- Never take less or more than the advised Dexolac Stage 1 Infant Formula tin.
Q 1. What is the quantity of one tin pack of this powder?
Ans. The quantity of one package of Dexolac Stage 1 Infant Formula tin is 200 grams.
Q 2. Can you feed this to an 8-month-old baby?
Ans. Dexolac Stage 1 Infant Formula is strictly used for infants under six months. For babies older than that, switch to Dexolac Stage 2 Infant Formula.
Q 3. Can this baby food be used with milk?
Ans. No, Dexolac Stage 1 Infant Formula is to be mixed only with lukewarm water in recommended amounts. WHO recommends the supply of mother’s milk for the first six months.