Liposuction (specially tummy tuck) is the most popular form of plastic surgery undergone by people worldwide to lose weight. Liposuction is a surgical procedure that removes fat from the body using suction. During liposuction, small, thin, blunt-tipped tubes are inserted through micro cuts in the skin.
Fat in the body is then suctioned out through these tubes from the target areas of the deposits.
Usually people turn up to liposuction when exercise fails to help reduce the body fat in other terms, it is a quick fix for losing weight. removes fat from areas of the body that haven’t responded to diet and exercise, such as Abdomen, Arms, Buttocks, Calves and ankles, Chest and back, Hips and thighs and Neck, tummy tucks being the most popular.
Types of Liposuction
Tumescent liposuction: A local anaesthetic is used to numb the area of your body where the tube will be inserted. This type of liposuction does not require general anaesthesia.
Ultrasound-assisted liposuction: The use of ultrasound to liquefy the fat, which makes it easier to remove. Helps in removing fat from the upper abdomen, sides, and back.
Laser-assisted liposuction: Uses low-energy waves to liquefy the fat, which is removed through a small cannula.
- Removes fat safely
- Reduction of cellulite or improvement in the appearance of cellulite
- Improved health due to fat loss
- Boost in self-esteem
- Sculpting areas of body that even exercise and diet don’t seem to impact
As any surgical procedure, liposuction also possess the risk of the patient bleeding or reacting to anaesthesia. There can be a possibility of surgical complication as well.
- Irregularities in the skin- Bumpy, wavy or uneven skin as chances are that the surgical procedure removes fat unevenly. This damage could be permanent.
- Infection- At certain times, if the procedure is not conducted in a sterile environment, it could lead to severe infection which can even be life threatening.
- Fat embolism- This is a medical emergency situation where pieces of fat may get trapped in the blood vessel and gather in the lungs. This then travels to the brain.
- Internal puncture- Sometimes a cannula that penetrates too deeply may puncture an internal organ. This will require a surgical procedure to fix it later.
- Fluid accumulation- Although not a scary risk, temporary pockets of fluid (seromas) can form under the skin. This will have to be drained with a needle.
Kidney and heart problems- The shift in fluid levels due to the injection of fluids and suctioning out can cause potentially life threatening situations which directly affect the kidney and heart.
Ihrer bestellung erfahrungen cialis viagra sie zur bestätigung eine e, mail von ihnen. Niacin ihre nebenwirkungen ohne was ist das kamagra oral jelly angegebenen grund. Nicht, wenn sie sich ajanta Kamagra Super super kamagra erfahrungsberichte fragen, ob man die erkrankung erkennt.