Atorlip Gold 20mg Strip Of 10 Capsules
Atorlip Gold 20mg Strip Of 10 Capsules Description
Atorlip gold 20mg strip of 10 capsules is a combination of three medications that prevent heart disorders: aspirin, atorvastatin, and clopidogrel. It prevent blood clots from forming in the arteries.
It also aids in the reduction of high cholesterol and triglycerides.
|You Save||₹10.71 (15% on MRP)|
|Contains||Aspirin / Acetyl Salicylic Acid(75.0 Mg) + Clopidogrel(75.0 Mg) + Atorvastatin(20.0 Mg)|
|Uses||Heart attack, myocardial infarction, angina|
|Side effects||Hypersensitivity, active bleeds like peptic ulcers, nasopharyngitis, arthralgia, diarrhoea|
|Therapy||ANTI-PLATELET AND HYPOLIPIDEMIC DRUGS|
Uses of Atorlip Gold 20mg Strip Of 10 Capsules
- Heart attack
- Myocardial infarction
Contraindications of Atorlip Gold 20mg Strip Of 10 Capsules
- Hypersensitivity to any ingredients of Atorlip gold capsules
- Unexplained sustained rises in hepatic transaminase values (liver disorders)
- Active bleeds like peptic ulcers
Side effects of Atorlip Gold 20mg Strip Of 10 Capsules
- Increased risk of bleeding
- Pain in extremity
- Urinary tract infection
- Gastrointestinal bleeds
- Rhabdomyolysis (breakdown of muscle tissue)
Precautions and Warnings of Atorlip Gold 20mg Strip Of 10 Capsules
Other General Warnings
- You have skeletal muscle disorder
- You have liver disorder
- You have active bleeding such as intracranial haemorrhage or peptic ulcer
- You have asthma, nasal polyps, or rhinitis
Mode of Action of Atorlip Gold 20mg Strip Of 10 Capsules
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Atorlip Gold 20mg Strip Of 10 Capsules
- Follow your doctor's instructions on the dosage and duration of this medication
- Take Atorlip Gold 20 Capsule with food
Interactions of Atorlip Gold 20mg Strip Of 10 Capsules
Interactions with other medicines
- When combined with Atorlip Gold 20 Capsule, nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory agents, warfarin, and selective serotonin and serotonin-norepinephrine reuptake inhibitors (SSRIs, SNRIs) enhance the risk of bleeding....
- Atorlip Gold 20 Capsule raises Repaglinide plasma concentrations in the substrate
- Atorlip capsules increases bleeding risk when combined with anticoagulants or antiplatelet agents
- Atorlip capsules can increase valproic acid and decrease phenytoin concentrations in your body
- When combined with methotrexate, atorlip capsules can cause bone marrow toxicity
Storage and disposal of Atorlip Gold 20mg Strip Of 10 Capsules
- Keep this medicine out of children's sight and reach
- Keep the temperature between 20-25 degrees Celsius
Dosage of Atorlip Gold 20mg Strip Of 10 Capsules
Missed a Dose
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Can Atorlip gold 20 Capsule cause muscle pain?
Q: What lifestyle changes should be adopted while taking Atorlip gold 20 Capsule?
- While taking Atorlip gold 20 Capsule, you can improve your health by changing your lifestyle. For example, stop smoking, as it increases your chances of a heart attack or stroke. If you are overweight or obese, you should make an effort to lose weight by a controlled diet and exercise....
Q: Can the use of Atorlip gold 20 Capsule increase the risk of bleeding?
- LIPITOR® (atorvastatin calcium) Tablets for oral administration [Internet]. Accessdata.fda.gov. 2022 [cited 21 March 2022]. Available from: https://www.accessdata.fda.gov/drugsatfda_docs/label/2009/020702s056lbl.pdf
- PLAVIX® (clopidogrel bisulfate) tablets [Internet]. Accessdata.fda.gov. 2022 [cited 21 March 2022]. Available from: https://www.accessdata.fda.gov/drugsatfda_docs/label/2018/020839s070lbl.pdf
- DURLAZA (aspirin) Extended Release Capsules [Internet]. Accessdata.fda.gov. 2022 [cited 21 March 2022]. Available from: https://www.accessdata.fda.gov/drugsatfda_docs/label/2015/200671s000lbl.pdf