Otrivin Baby Saline Bottle Of 10ml Nasal Spray
Otrivin Baby Saline Nasal Spray comprises of purified salt solution. It is used to treat nasal congestion (blocked nose).Otrivin Baby Saline Nasal Spray works by moisturizing the inner surface of nose. It helps in providing relief from stuffy nose due to common cold or allergies. This medicine is for external use only. You should use it in a dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Before using this medicine, check the label. You have to tilt your head as far back as possible. Hold the dropper close to the nose. Make sure that you do not touch the nozzle.
- Treatment of Nasal congestion (blocked nose)
- In Treatment of Nasal congestion (blocked nose)- Otrivin Baby Saline Nasal Spray moisturises the inside of the nose, gives a soothing effect to the irritated skin inside the nose and provides rapid relief from nasal congestion that lasts for several hours. It is a safe medicine which can be used to treat congestion caused by colds or allergies such as hay fever. It should be used as prescribed and should not be taken for more than seven days in a row (preferably less). Talk to your doctor if your symptoms do not improve.
- Alcohol - No interaction found/established
- Pregnancy - Otrivin Baby Saline Nasal Spray may be unsafe to use during pregnancy. Although there are limited studies in humans, animal studies have shown harmful effects on the developing baby. Your doctor will weigh the benefits and any potential risks before prescribing it to you. Please consult your doctor.
- Breastfeeding - Information regarding the use of Otrivin Baby Saline Nasal Spray during breastfeeding is not available. Please consult your doctor.
- Driving - No interaction found/established
- Kidney - No interaction found/established
- Liver- No interaction found/established
- Squeeze the dropper gently so that the medicine gets placed in the nose. After few minutes, you can bend your head forward.
- Shake the bottle before using the medicine.
- Clean your nose thoroughly before using the medicine.
- Insert the bottle tip into one nostril and close the other nostril.
- Direct the spray towards the sides of your nostril, away from the cartilage dividing the two sides of your nose.
- Breathe out gently through your mouth and repeat the same process for the other nostril.
- Avoid deep breathing as it will cause medication to go back to the throat and make it less effective.
- Avoid deep breathing as it will cause the medication to go back to the throat and make it less effective.
- Do not share the bottle with anyone else so that you do not spread germs.