Cloze Md 0.5mg Tablets
Cloze Md 0.5 MG Description
Cloze 0.5 mg Tablet is a clonazepam containing medication. It is used to manage epilepsy, a neurological illness characterised by abnormal brain activity. It aids in the treatment of panic disorders,
such as sudden, intense fear and tension caused by stress. Cloze 0.5 mg Tablet belongs to the Benzodiazepine (BZD or tranquilisers) class of medications. Anxiety disorder is a mental health problem. It is characterised by intense fear that interferes with routine activities. Epilepsy is a chronic disorder marked by seizures (fits). In epilepsy, there is quick burst of electrical activity because of a chemical shift in the brain. This is followed by jerky movements of the limbs or other areas of the body. Cloze 0.5 mg Tablet helps by enhancing the activity of chemical messengers in the brain and nerves, which helps to relax them. Fatigue, depression, memory loss, disorientation, and dizziness are among the side effects of Cloze 0.5 mg. It is important to ensure that the recommended dose is not exceeded, as Cloze 0.5 mg Tablet overdose may result in sleepiness. As a result, avoid driving or using machinery after taking this medication. Additionally, stopping Cloze 0.5 mg Tablet suddenly can cause withdrawal symptoms such as irritability, impaired vision, and other problems. Therefore, tell your doctor everything about your medical history, especially heart, liver, or kidney issues.
Uses of Cloze Md 0.5 MG
- Treatment of anxiety disorder, sleeplessness, epilepsy, seizures, and panic disorder.
- Reducing sudden, unreasonable feelings of anxiety and fear.
- Easing symptoms of trembling hands, sweating, shivering, and numbness in the hands
Contraindications of Cloze Md 0.5 MG
- If you are hypersensitive or allergic to clonazepam or any of the other components of the medicine.
- If you have narrow-angle glaucoma should. The usage of this medicine may induce an increase in intraocular pressure, exacerbating the disease's symptoms.
- If you have active liver problems. This medicine is broken down and absorbed before it is eliminated in the urine.
Side effects of Cloze Md 0.5 MG
- Impaired coordination
- Memory impairment
Precautions and Warnings of Cloze Md 0.5 MG
Other General Warnings
- You are susceptible to medicine dependence and abuse, and feel a change in mood or behaviour.
- You have suicidal thoughts, so that you can receive counselling without any delay.
- You conceive during the course of medication or are planning a pregnancy.
- Elderly patients should use Cloze 0.5 mg Tablet with extreme caution due to the increased risk of sedation (drowsiness) and muscle weakness.
Mode of Action of Cloze Md 0.5 MG
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Cloze Md 0.5 MG
- Follow your psychiatrist's directions when taking the Cloze 0.5 mg Tablet.
- You must take the right dose of medicine for the right duration.
- The medication should be taken with a glass of water or juice and swallowed whole.
Interactions of Cloze Md 0.5 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- The medication should not be taken with Atenolol or Codeine, Carbamazepine, rifampin, and rifabutin; these may increase clonazepam metabolism and reduce its therapeutic impact.
- Cimetidine, ciprofloxacin, clarithromycin, clozapine, CNS depressants, and diltiazem may raise clonazepam serum levels and/or toxicity.
Interactions with food items
- Avoid caffeine-containing foods like tea, coffee, chocolates, and so on while using Cloze 0.5 mg Tablet. Coffee stimulates the brain, whereas Cloze 0.5 mg Tablet relaxes it. As a result, drinking too much coffee may reduce the ability of this prescription to calm the brain and worsen the condition....