Dr. Vaidya'S Herbodanty - Tooth Powder For Strengthening Teeth & Gums - (Pack Of 50g X 2)
Dr. Vaidya’s Herbodanty Tooth Powder for strengthening teeth and gums is an ayurvedic alternative to regular toothpaste. Unlike regular toothpaste, this powder is fluoride-free and 100% natural; fluoride has been found to cause irreversible tooth discolouration, gastrointestinal problems and skin rashes. It is also free from both salt and sugar, as sugar encourages germs to cause decay and salt abrades teeth enamel. Dr. Vaidya’s Herbodanty Tooth Powder contains a mild abrasive called chalk, which polishes the teeth and nourishes the gums, while the other herbs in Dr. Vaidya’s Herbodanty Tooth Powder protect the gums. Furthermore, this tooth powder aids in the removal of food particles from cavities, reducing the occurrence of dental cavities.
- Gum disease (gingivitis), mouth ulcers, soreness, stomatitis or swelling inside the mouth and sore throat are all treated with Katha.
- Clove possesses anti-inflammatory, analgesic, local anaesthetic and antibacterial properties.
- Toothache can be relieved with the use of Dr. Vaidya’s Herbodanty Tooth Powder.
- Elaichi has a cooling effect on the mouth.
- It works to keep gum diseases at bay.
- Menthol possesses anti-inflammatory and pain-relieving effects.
- Chanak Bab
- Kantatu Maiju
- Herbodanty Tooth Powder is an ayurvedic preparation for maintaining everyday oral health.
- Chalk, also known as Khatika, is a mild abrasive that aids in the removal of plaque and food particles while also giving teeth a polished white appearance.
- Ingredients that are astringent, such as Katha and Alum, aid to stop gum bleeding and minimise swelling.
- Lavang and Elaichi have antibacterial and antifungal properties that help prevent cavities and gum infections and foul breath.
- It's a herbal composition that's non-toxic and non-abrasive and it's safe to use for a long time.
How to Use
- Use every day, preferably twice a day, while brushing for optimal results.
- 1 month is the minimum length of time for a course.
- Age range: 3 years and up.
- Keep out of direct sunshine and heat.
- Maintain a cool, dry environment.
- Do not swallow the product.
- Children should not be allowed near the product.
- Before using, read the directions thoroughly.
Q 1. Is Dr. Vaidya’s Herbodanty Tooth Powder effective?
Ans: To eliminate surface stains from teeth and reduce plaque-induced gingivitis, Dr. Vaidya’s Herbodanty Tooth Powder is more effective than toothpaste.
Q 2. Is it okay to use an electric toothbrush with Dr. Vaidya’s Herbodanty Tooth Powder?
Ans: Yes, because an electric toothbrush often has a smaller/narrower brush area, it may require less powder.
Q 3. What is the distinction between toothpaste and tooth powder?
Ans: Thickeners and humectants are commonly used in toothpaste to make it wet and smooth. Humectants aren't used in tooth powders because they're designed to be dry.