Ayurveda is the science of healthy living that goes back centuries. This treasured knowledge sprang forth from the minds of our wise sages. During their years of retreat in the forests amidst nature, our Maharishis extensively studied the ancient manuscripts, treatises and experimented with various herbs and oils from their surroundings. The knowledge that they developed was passed down from generations and is currently, at par with Chinese medicine, western medicine and naturopathy. The word ‘Ayurveda’ stands for the science of life.
Although the knowledge of Ayurveda has existed in the world for centuries, in the last few decades, modern western medicine has taken precedence in our day-to-day lives. But with time, people realise once again the wonders of Ayurveda and now it is being cultivated the world over. This National Ayurveda Day, let us explore how Ayurveda elevates our wellbeing naturally.
Kapiva is a modern Ayurvedic nutrition brand that is dedicated to the ideas of sustenance and quality at its core. Their R&D team has carefully studied the ancient texts of our Maharishis and has come up with Ayurvedic products with a modern twist to serve our convenience. These products are based on the basic principles of Ayurveda’s characteristics of ideal eating- satvik (pure), seasonal, local and fresh.
Benefits of Kapiva
How can you benefit from consuming Kapiva products?
- Ayurveda emphasises the elimination of bodily toxins for overall well being. To help you cleanse your system, Kapiva offers you products such as Noni juice, Aloe juice, Amla juice, Stone Go juice, Liver Care juice, Wheat Grass juice and detox capsule as well as powders.
- Although Ayurveda does not state anywhere the need to undergo a weight-loss routine, it emphasizes paying special heed to what you put inside your body. The more you consume unhealthy products, the more compromised is your immune system and metabolism making you highly prone to disease development. To help you achieve a healthy lifestyle and regulate your weight, Kapiva offers the following – Aloe Garcinia Juice, Get Slim Juice, Get Slim capsules, Pure Honey, Garcinia slimming capsules, an array of slim shakes and Organic Apple Cider Vinegar to name a few.
- Ayurveda highly recommends mindfulness. In your day-to-day life, you are constantly rushing to be on time for things. This along with a ton of other worries puts stress on your bodily systems. When you regularly practise meditation and yoga, you teach your mind to slow down and focus better. This rejuvenates you, lowers stress in your life and improves your concentration. Besides yoga and meditation, you may opt to consume Kapiva products (Organic Gulkand, Sleep Capsules, Ashwagandha Fizz, Memory Max Juice, Anandam Green Tea) and notice the amazing health benefits.
- Ayurveda states that when you adopt natural ways, you can easily achieve a healthy glow on your face and hair without having to spend hundreds of bucks on expensive beauty care. For this, you can explore Kapiva’s skin and hair care range that comprises Amla Juice, Hair Care Juice, Aloe Vera Skin Gel, Neem Juice, Biotin with Aloe Vera Gummies, Organic Castor Oil, Sandalwood Oil, Skin Radiance Fizz, Papaya and Antioxidant Capsules and more!
What Makes Kapiva Unique?
Kapiva is one of the leading brands in India for everything Ayurveda. It is also the number one choice for daily goodness for prominent public figures such as Actress Malaika Arora. So, what makes Kapiva so unique and most sought after as compared to other brands in the market?
- Products are natural and organic, made with ingredients sourced from plantations and farms.
- Does not contain artificial flavours or colourings, everything is sourced from nature.
- The products also include a range of some Keto-friendly products focusing on ingredients that are low in carbohydrates.
- They do not take the easy road and all the products undergo strict adherence to quality protocols and extensive lab tests so this makes Kapiva GMP certified.
- Kapiva is extremely conscious about your health and creates products that are backed by the mystical science of Ayurveda.
- Everything is made and shipped fresh to stores. Ayurveda highly emphasizes consuming fresh foods that is why
COVID-19 has completely changed the outlook of millennials who earlier approached Ayurveda with a curative lens to specific problems and overall considered it as outdated due to the bombardment of western health fads. However, Ayurveda has stated that consuming local and seasonal produce is the ideal way to nourish your body given the climate and temperature. When you consume exotic, preserved fruits and vegetables you make digestion difficult.
The Ministry of Ayush has stressed adopting ayurvedic tips and hacks to your daily lifestyle for improving immunity to ward off diseases and other medical conditions. If proactive holistic wellness is your goal, then Kapiva is your go-to modern nutrition partner for healthier and sustainable living.
The information included at this site is for educational purposes only and is not intended to be a substitute for medical treatment by a healthcare professional. Because of unique individual needs, the reader should consult their physician to determine the appropriateness of the information for the reader’s situation.