Accusure Digital Thermometer
The Accusure Digital Thermometer features a hard tip and should be a vital part of everyone's home health and safety kit along with an N95 mask and sanitiser. A thermometer lets you check your body temperature easily and accurately, as monitoring body temperature is essential for a variety of health reasons. Unlike traditional thermometers, the Accusure Digital Thermometer does not contain any mercury.
- Provides accurate temperature readings within seconds.
- Mercury-free technology.
- Has a built-in fever alarm that automatically warns if you have a fever.
- Displays body temperature in both Celsius and Fahrenheit.
- Clinically tested and calibrated, the Accusure Digital Thermometer has been approved by the Department of Weights and Measures.
- This thermometer automatically switches off when not in use and also indicates when the battery is low.
To check and monitor body temperature via oral measurement.
How to Use
- Clean the thermometer tip, then turn it on.
- Carefully place the thermometer inside the mouth, with the tip under the tongue (the rest of the thermometer can hang outside the mouth).
- Hold in position until you hear a beeping sound from the thermometer.
- Remove and check the temperature displayed on the screen, be sure to make note of it in case you need to share the results with your doctor.
- The Accusure Digital Thermometer is designed for oral use only.
- Always make sure the tip is clean before using it.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Store away from moisture and avoid contact with water.
Q1: Does it give results in Celsius or others?
Ans: This thermometer displays your temperature in both Celsius and Fahrenheit.
Q2: What is the cost of this thermometer?
Ans: This digital thermometer ranges from Rs. 197 to Rs. 177 depending on where it is bought.
Q3: Is it safe to use for children?
Ans: Yes, it is safe to use on children.
Q4: What is normal body temperature?
Ans: At rest, most humans have a body temperature of 37°C (97.6 Fahrenheit), however, temperatures can vary depending on your activity levels. Please consult your doctor.