Fext Suspension 150 Ml
By JAGSONPAL PHARMACEUTICALS LTD
150ml Suspension in Bottle
Inclusive of all taxes
Non ReturnableRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Fext Suspension is a medicine used to provide relief from allergic conditions such as allergic rhinitis and hives (chronic idiopathic urticaria). It contains fexofenadine as an active ingredient. It h
elps in relieving symptoms such as watery eyes, runny or blocked nose, itching, sneezing, skin redness, itching and swelling. This medicine is specially designed for use in children and should be used under adult’s supervision. Before giving this medicine to your children inform your doctor if your child is allergic to this medicine and your child’s complete medical history. Give this medicine as prescribed and for the prescribed duration to your child....
Uses of Fext Suspension 150 Ml
Fext Suspension is used to treat allergic conditions such as allergic rhinitis and hives (chronic idiopathic urticaria) in children.
Contraindications of Fext Suspension 150 Ml
If your child is allergic to fexofenadine or any other ingredients of this medicine.
Side effects of Fext Suspension 150 Ml
Precautions and Warnings of Fext Suspension 150 Ml
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- Your child has or has liver or kidney disease.
- Your child is suffering from any heart disease.
- Shake the Fext Suspension bottle well, before each use.
Mode of Action of Fext Suspension 150 Ml
How Does It Work?
Fext Suspension blocks the release for natural substance histamine responsible for various allergic conditions. Thus, helps relieve symptoms of allergic conditions.
Directions for Use of Fext Suspension 150 Ml
- Take this medicine as instructed by your doctor.
- Shake well before use and read the label for any special instruction.
- Use a measuring cup, spoon or dropper for the exact quantity.
- Do not consume it directly from the bottle.
Interactions of Fext Suspension 150 Ml
Interactions with other medicines
- Some medicines can affect the way the Fext Suspension works or this medicine itself can reduce the effectiveness of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Tell your doctor about all the medicines, supplements or herbals you are currently giving or might give to your child to avoid any possible interaction.
- Especially, if you are giving your child antimicrobial medicines such as ketoconazole and erythromycin to treat infections.
- Acidity medicines should be given two hours before this medicine and not along with it
Interactions with food items
Consumption of grapefruit juice, apple juice or orange juice should be avoided while on this medicine, as it may decrease the effectiveness of this medicine.
Storage and disposal of Fext Suspension 150 Ml
- Store it in a cool dry place. Protect it from moisture and direct sunlight.
- Keep it away from children and pets.
Dosage of Fext Suspension 150 Ml
Symptoms of an overdose includes dizziness, drowsiness and dry mouth. If you think you have given too much of this medicine to your child contact your doctor immediately or visit the nearest hospital.
Missed a Dose
If you have missed any dose of this medicine, give it as soon as you remember to your child. If it's time for the next dose, then skip the missed dose and continue with your regular dosing schedule. D
o not give a double dose of medicine to compensate for the missed one to your child....
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Does the Fext Suspension cause drowsiness?
A: Yes, Fext Suspension has drowsiness as its common side effect. However, not everyone gets it. Talk to your doctor if this side effect bothers you.
Q: What is Fext Suspension used for?
A: Fext Suspension is used to provide relief from allergic rhinitis characterized by a runny or blocked nose, watery eyes, sneezing, red eyes and also red itchy skin condition experienced by your child.
Last Updated on: 19 Jun 2021 | 06:53 PM (IST)
The information provided herein is accurate, updated and complete as per the best practices of the Company. Please note that this information should not be treated as a replacement for physical medical consultation or advice. We do not guarantee the accuracy and the completeness of the information so provided. The absence of any information and/or warning to any drug shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance of the Company. We do not take any responsibility for the consequences arising out of the aforementioned information and strongly recommend you for a physical consultation in case of any queries or doubts. Please click here for detailed T&C.
Please add item(s) to proceed
1 Lakh+ Products
We maintain strict quality controls on all our partner retailers, so that you always get standard quality products.
100% secure and trusted payment protection
We have a new and dynamic return window policy for medicines and healthcare items. Refer FAQs section for more details.
Our Payment Partners
© 2021 PharmEasy. All Rights Reserved