Brainfol Strip Of 15 Tablets
Brainfol Strip Of 15 Tablets Description
Brainfol Plus Tablet is a vitamin supplement. It contains a combination of folic acid (vitamin B9), pyridoxine (vitamin B6), methylcobalamin (vitamin B12). Brainfol Plus is used for the prevention an
d treatment of deficiency of vitamin B6, B9, and B12. It is beneficial for the overall growth of the body by providing essential vitamins. Brainfol Plus is uniquely formulated for neurological support. It helps to improve the immunity, oxygen supply to muscles, energy levels, overall health and well-being of an individual. Deficiencies occur mainly due to illness, pregnancy, poor nutrition, digestive disorders, and many other conditions. Take this medicine as advised by your doctor.
|You Save||₹31.35 (10% on MRP)|
|Contains||L Methylfolate(5.0 Mg) + Pyridoxal-5-Phosphate(3.0 Mg) + Vitamin B12 / Mecobalamin / Cynocobalamin / Methylcobalamin(1500.0 Mcg)|
|Uses||Anemia, nerve health, weakness|
Uses of Brainfol Strip Of 15 Tablets
- For the treatment and management of anaemia.
- To support the healthy functioning of nerves and the brain.
- Boost your energy levels and manage fatigue and weakness.
Precautions and Warnings of Brainfol Strip Of 15 Tablets
Other General Warnings
- You have any existing medical condition like diabetes, hypertension, kidney or liver problem.
- You are on other medications, supplements or following any complementary or integrative health approaches.
- You should not take this supplement if you are allergic to any of the components of this supplement.
- You have any planned surgery or operation. You may be asked to stop taking these products at least 2-3 weeks ahead of the procedure.
- Dietary supplements are intended to supplement the diets of some people and should not be a substitute for a well-balanced, varied diet and a healthy lifestyle.
Ingredients and Benefits of Brainfol Strip Of 15 Tablets
- Vitamin B9 or Folic Acid: One of the essential vitamins which play a vital role in DNA and synthesis of amino acids. It is crucial for cell division and the development of blood cells. It is essential for the development of the brain and spinal cord of a growing baby and lack of this during pregnancy can lead to birth defects...
- Vitamin B12: It is essential for the functioning of the brain and nerves for the production of red blood cells and DNA synthesis. It also plays a major role in protein and fat metabolism, fertility, the functioning of hormones. It exists in different forms like Cyanocobalamin, Methylcobalamin and Adenosylcobalamin....
- Pyridoxine or vitamin B6: It is required by the body for utilising and storing energy from protein and carbohydrates. It is also required for the formation of blood cells.
Directions for Use of Brainfol Strip Of 15 Tablets
- Take Brainfol Plus Tablet as advised by your doctor.
- You should not consume vitamin & mineral supplements more than the stated recommended daily dose.
- This medicine should be kept in the mouth and allowed to dissolve.
Storage and disposal of Brainfol Strip Of 15 Tablets
- Should be stored in a cool and dry place.
- Keep it out of the reach of children and pets.
Dr. Mansi Savla
B. Pharm, PharmD
Dr. Ritu Budania
MBBS, MD (Pharmacology)
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What happens in deficiency of folic acid?
Q: Can I take a Brainfol Plus Tablet during pregnancy?
Q: How many capsules of Brainfol Plus should I take in a day?
- Office of Dietary Supplements - Folate [Internet]. Ods.od.nih.gov. 2022 [cited 21 May 2022]
- Folic Acid Helps Prevent Neural Tube Defects [Internet]. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. 2022 [cited 21 May 2022]
- Office of Dietary Supplements - Vitamin B12 [Internet]. Ods.od.nih.gov. 2022 [cited 21 May 2022]
- Vitamins and minerals - B vitamins and folic acid [Internet]. nhs.uk. 2022 [cited 21 May 2022]