Leelvis Non-contact Infrared Thermometer
- Specification Type of Thermometer: Non-Contact Infrared Thermometer Temperature display unit: Degree Celsius & Degree Fahrenheit
- Warranty: 1 year Authorised service centre in India
- Updated software: Work till 50 °C others in the market misbehave in higher ambient temperature
- Backlit Display: Yes with 3 colour mode , display turns Red in case of Fever
- Alarm Function: Beeps when high temperature
- Certifications :FDA, CE, FCC,ROHS, QC passed by regulatory department, Inspection report available
- Box inclusions – 1 thermometer , 1 manual , 1 QC pass
- Certificate Modes – Interchangeable Human and Object modes
- Features available: Interchangeable Celsius & Fahrenheit modes ,Low battery indicator ,Auto power on ,Trigger/Button for operation ,Auto power off when not in use ,Display of previous reading on screen with current reading ,Different backlight colours to differentiate between the fever ranges ,Silent mode, Auto hold function ,Waterproof lens easy to clean and disinfect Technical specs Measuring distance – 1-5cm Measuring time – less than .5 second Temperature range: Body 34-42.9°C
- Accuracy: Patented probe ensure high accuracy According to ASTM standards ± 0.2°C
- Power source: Non Rechargeable Battery Weight of device with battery 90 gram Power source: Non Rechargeable Battery Weight of device with battery 100 gram Dimensions of device (mm x mm x mm) 116.6x45.4x155 Storage Environment: 0.0°C-50°C ( 32°F-112°F) Humidity less than 93%
- Operating Environment: 20.0°C-50°C ( 32°F-112°F) Humidity less than 85% FAQ’s
Are the results accurate?
A. Yes, leelvis has an advanced chipset which provides accuracy of 0.1°C - 0.2°C.
Can it be used to check the temperature of water?
A. Yes, leelvis can measure surface temperature of fluids as well.
Is this a No-Contact Thermometer which can be used for thermal scanning?
A. Yes, leelvis is a No-Contact Thermometer used for thermal scanning.
What is the response time to get the reading?
A. You will get results within 1-2 seconds.
What is the warranty of this product?
A. Leelvis has a warranty of 1 years.
What is the highest reading limit?
A. 43° Celsius or 109° Fahrenheit.
Does this have quality certification?
A. Yes, leelvis comes with FDA, CE RoHS certifications.
Is it easy to use?Does it come with a user manual?
A. Yes it is easy to use and comes with a detailed English user manual.
Can I use this to measure the body temperature?
A. Yes. You can measure body temperature. But do not point the sensor directly on the eyes.
What type of battery does this use?
A. It uses 2 * AAA batteries.
Can I use this to measure temperature of food, utensils while cooking?
A. Yes, you can use to measure surface temperature of food and fluids up to certain temperature as well.
What is the maximum temperature that this can measure?
A. Measurement range is up to 43 degrees Celsius, which is 109.4 degrees Fahrenheit. .
Does the measurement distance affect the accuracy?
A. Leelvis has a measurement distance of 5cm to 15 cm. Anythingfurther may affect accuracy because of the air temperature and humidity around it. .
Can it measure in Celsius and Fahrenheit?
A. Yes, it can show result in both Celsius and Fahrenheit. This can be switched with a click of a button. .
Is battery supplied with the thermometer?
A. No. Batteries are not included. But leelvis works AAA Batteries which you can find at a store near you. For optimal results, it is suggested to use good quality AAA batteries. .
Can it measure temperature of molten metal?
A. No it cannot. Leelvis is not an industrial thermometer which can measure very high temperatures.
Can this be used on babies?
A. Yes, it is safe to use on babies. However, the infrared sensor should not be pointed towards the eye.