Once the refund has been initiated, the refund amount is expected to reflect as per the payment method:
PharmEasy Wallet - Refund will be credited in PharmEasy Wallet (Within 24 hours)
Cash on Delivery - Refund will be in PharmEasy Wallet (3-5 business days)
Online Payment via Credit / Debit Cards - Refund will be in source (3 - 5 business days)
Card at Delivery - Refund will be in PharmEasy Wallet (3-5 business days)
Bank Transfer - Refund will be in the updated Bank account (7 - 10 business days)
Net banking - Refund will be in Net Banking account (7 - 10 business days)
UPI - Refund will be in Net Banking account (5 - 7 business days)
PhonePe & other E-wallets - Refund will be in PhonePe & E-wallets (1 - 2 business days)
NEFT (Bank Refund) - Refund will be credited to your Bank Account (5 - 7 business days)
Points to Note:
- Refunds timelines depend on Bank turnaround times and RBI guidelines. Also, Delivery and Convenience charges will not be refunded.
- You can set refund preferences in your App or on the website based on the Mode of Payment that you select for your orders:
- To set this up in the App, update the App to the most recent version. Click on the Account Icon below. Click on “Set Refund Preferences”. Select the mode of refund that you prefer.
- To set this up on the website, click on the Account Icon with your name and select “My Profile”. In the menu on the left, go to “Profile Settings” and click on Manage Refunds. Select the mode of refund that you prefer.
- If payments are received from the PharmEasy wallet and another source, any refunds will be credited to the PharmEasy Wallet first and then to the 2nd source as mentioned above.
- Please note that any refund will be initiated only for the specific number of items / products that you chose in the returns request placed with us.
- We will not process a refund for any products which were not delivered/purchased via PharmEasy Platform (“Non-PharmEasy Products”), additional units or other items / products returned.
- Any additional units or items / products received, during the course of the returns process, will not be returned to you either. We will not be held responsible for refund of such additional and Non-PharmEasy Products.
- PharmEasy reserves the right not to process refunds in the following situations, if you:
- Return a product that exceeds the return time limit
- Return Non-PharmEasy/ additional Products or Items
- Return items that belong in the NON-Returnable category
- Return any items / products without initiating a return in the appropriate order in the App or Website.