PharmEasy offers a flexible return policy for items ordered with us. Under this policy, each item purchased will have a returnable window which can vary anywhere between 0 to 30 days, post its delivery. The return window will be listed in the returns section of the order, once delivered.
The items shall not be eligible for a return under the following circumstances:
- If the item has been opened, partially used or disfigured. Please check the package carefully at the time of delivery.
- If the item is a consumable item.
- If the item’s / packaging/ box/ seal has been tampered with; Do not accept the delivery if the package appears to be tampered.
- If it is mentioned on the product detail page that the item is non-returnable
- If the return window for any or all items in an order has expired.
- Any accessories supplied with the item(s) are missing.
- If the item does not have the original serial number / UPC number / barcode affixed, which was present at the time of delivery.
- Any damage / defect which is not covered under the manufacturer's warranty.
- If the item is damaged due to visible misuse.
- Items related to baby care, food & nutrition, healthcare devices and sexual wellness such as but not limited to diapers, health drinks, health supplements, glucometers, glucometer strips/lancets, health monitors, condoms, pregnancy/fertility kits, etc.
However, if you are unable to raise a request despite your items being eligible for returns, please reach out to us immediately.