Z & D Dt 10mg Tab 7's
By DR REDDY'S LABORATORIES LTD
7 Tablet(s) in Strip
Inclusive of all taxes
This product is discontinued
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Z & D Dt Tablet helps to boost your immunity and is also used to treat zinc deficiency. It contains zinc as its active component. Zinc is essential for the normal development and function of cells. It also plays a significant role in wound healing. It also supports normal growth and development during childhood, adolescence and pregnancy and is also required for a proper sense of taste and smell. Take Z & D Dt Tablet as advised by your doctor or pharmacist.
Ingredients and Benefits
- Z & D Dt Tablet contains zinc as its main component. Zinc is an essential mineral that the body requires for performing vital physiological functions.
- Zinc is crucial for the functioning of many enzymes, DNA, and protein synthesis.
- It strengthens the immune system to fight against bacteria, viruses and other infection-causing organisms.
- It also plays a crucial role in proper thyroid functioning, cellular function, wound healing, growth and maintaining proper eyesight.
Uses of Z & D Dt 10mg Tab 7'S
- Z & D Dt Tablet is used as an immunity enhancer.
- For the treatment and prevention of zinc deficiency.
Precautions and Warnings of Z & D Dt 10mg Tab 7'S
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You are pregnant, breastfeeding or have any existing medical condition be sure to consult your doctor.
- You should not take Z & D Dt Tablet if you are allergic to any of the components of this supplement.
- You are on other medications, supplements or are following any complementary or integrative health approaches.
- You are going to undergo any surgery or operation. You may be asked to stop taking these products at least 2-3 weeks ahead of the procedure.
- Mineral supplements are intended to supplement the diets of some people and should not be a substitute for a well-balanced, varied diet and a healthy lifestyle.
Directions for Use of Z & D Dt 10mg Tab 7'S
- Z & D Dt Tablet should be taken as advised by your doctor or pharmacist.
- You should not consume mineral supplements more than the stated recommended daily dose.
Storage and disposal of Z & D Dt 10mg Tab 7'S
- Z & D Dt Tablet should be stored at room temperature in a clean and dry place, protected from direct sunlight, moisture and heat.
- Keep the capsules away from children and pets.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What happens if Z & D Dt Tablet are consumed in excess?
A: Excess consumption of Z & D Dt Tablet may lead to zinc toxicity causing symptoms like severe nausea, vomiting, loss of appetite, stomach cramps, diarrhoea, and headaches. Prolonged use of Z & D Dt Tablet in excess may increase the risk of adverse health effects. Thus, do not take this supplement more than that is advised.
Q: What are the dietary sources for zinc?
A: Oysters, red meat, poultry, seafood such as crab and lobsters, and fortified breakfast cereals, whole grains, beans, nuts and dairy products are some of the dietary sources for zinc.
Last Updated on: 03 May 2021 | 12:24 PM (IST)
Please add item(s) to proceed
1 Lakh+ Products
100% secure and trusted payment protection
Our Payment Partners
© 2021 PharmEasy. All Rights Reserved