Rdin Injection 2ml
By HELIOS PHARMACEUTICALS
Inclusive of all taxes
7 days return policyRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Rdin Injection 2ml Description
Rdin Injection is used in the treatment of stomach and intestinal ulcers, heartburn, indigestion and acid reflux disease. It contains ranitidine as its active ingredient. Rdin Injection is given unde
r the medical supervision of a doctor in a healthcare set-up. Also, inform the doctor about your medical history and about all the medicines and supplements you take or might take.
|You Save||₹0.35 (15% on MRP)|
|Uses||GERD and peptic ulcer|
|Side effects||Pain, redness or swelling at the injection site, headache|
Check more medicines with composition as Ranitidine
Uses of Rdin Injection 2ml
- Rdin Injection uses include the treatment of heartburn and stomach pain caused due to acid reflux disease, stomach and intestine ulcers.
- It also helps in the prevention of acid aspiration during anaesthesia.
Contraindications of Rdin Injection 2ml
If you are allergic to this medicine or any of the ingredient of this injection.
Side effects of Rdin Injection 2ml
- Pain, redness or swelling at the site of injection.
Precautions and Warnings of Rdin Injection 2ml
Can I take the Rdin Injection during pregnancy?
There is limited information on the use of this medicine during pregnancy. Hence, it is recommended not to use the same unless it is prescribed by your doctor.
Can I take the Rdin Injection while breastfeeding?
The medicine passes into the breastmilk. Hence, caution is advised while administering this injection to a nursing mother.
Can I drive if I have taken the Rdin Injection?
This injection does not affect your ability to drive or to use machinery. However, if you experience any sort of giddiness or compromised vision, you should avoid driving or using machines.
Can I consume alcohol if I am prescribed this Rdin Injection?
There is no known interaction between alcohol and the Rdin Injection. However, avoid consuming alcohol as it is known to increase acidity and can make your acidity worse.
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You have any underlying medical condition like liver or kidney-related problem, stomach ulcers or any kind of heart-related problem, etc.
- You have a history of any blood disorder related to haemoglobin (porphyria).
- You are an older person having compromised immunity, lungs disorder or diabetes.
Mode of Action of Rdin Injection 2ml
How Does It Work?
The stomach produces acid to digest food. When this acid is produced in excess, it can lead to acidity, heartburn and ulcers. Rdin Injection works by blocking the secretion of gastric acid and thereby reduces the amount of acid present in the stomach. This helps in the relief of acid concerned indigestion and heartburn....
Directions for Use of Rdin Injection 2ml
- This injection will be given by a doctor or nurse in a hospital/clinic.
- Do not self-inject. Follow any aftercare instructions given by the doctor/nurse.
Interactions of Rdin Injection 2ml
Interactions with other medicines
- Rdin Injection may interact with other medications and provide an altered response to the treatment. Please notify your doctor if you are undergoing any other treatments, over-the-counter medications (that you buy without a prescription) and herbal preparations....
- Especially, if you are taking blood thinners like warfarin and ant-epileptic medicines like phenytoin, close monitoring is needed.
- Other medicines that should be used with caution are medicines for a brain-related disorder like diazepam, triazolam, anti-fungal medicines like ketoconazole, antihypertensive medicines, anti-HIV medicines, anti-cancer medicines, heart-related medicines, etc....
Interactions with food items
It is advised to avoid consuming acidity-causing foods like chocolate, caffeine, tea and cola. These food items tend to reduce the effectiveness of the medication and delay recovery.
Storage and disposal of Rdin Injection 2ml
- Rdin Injection should be kept out of the reach of children.
- Store it in a cool and dry place.
- Do not freeze.
Dosage of Rdin Injection 2ml
You are less likely to get an overdose of the Rdin Injection as it is given to you by a doctor or nurse in a clinic or hospital. However, if you experience any unusual symptoms after the injection, inform the doctor immediately....
Missed a Dose
It is unlikely that the dose of this injection will be missed if you are monitored in a healthcare setup. However, if you have missed taking any dose of this injection, inform your doctor or nurse immediately....
Dr. Nikita Toshi
BDS (Bachelor of Dental Surgery)
Dr. Ritu Budania
MBBS, MD (Pharmacology)
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: How long is the usual course of medication?
A: While the duration for which the Rdin Injection is prescribed varies from person to person based on their condition, it usually starts showing its effect almost immediately.
Q: What is acid reflux?
A: There is a valve-like structure called the sphincter between the food pipe and stomach. This valve prevents the acid and the food in your stomach from coming back into the food pipe. When this valve is weak or damaged, acid starts entering the stomach causing heartburn, difficulty in swallowing and food regurgitation.
Q: Can I reduce my acidity problem by changing my lifestyle habits?
- Avoid lying down for three hours after a meal.
- Reduce excess weight.
- Eat smaller meals more frequently throughout the day.
- Wear loose-fitting clothing to avoid pressure on your abdomen.
- Quit smoking.
- Avoid sugar, processed food, meat, sodas, a high protein diet, etc.
Expires on or After
Other Products from this Brand
The information provided herein is supplied to the best of our abilities to make it accurate and reliable as it is published after a review by a team of professionals. This information is solely intended to provide a general overview on the product and must be used for informational purposes only. You should not use the information provided herein to diagnose, prevent, or cure a health problem. Nothing contained on this page is intended to create a doctor-patient relationship, replace or be a substitute for a registered medical practitioner's medical treatment/advice or consultation. The absence of any information or warning to any medicine shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance. We highly recommend that you consult your registered medical practitioner for all queries or doubts related to your medical condition. You hereby agree that you shall not make any health or medical-related decision based in whole or in part on anything contained in the Site. Please click here for detailed T&C.
Please add item(s) to proceed