Rantac Mps Bottle Of 170ml Suspension
By J B CHEMICALS AND PHARMACEUTICALS
170ml Suspension in Bottle
Inclusive of all taxes
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Rantac Mps Suspension is a combination of Magaldrate and Simethicone as its active ingredients. It belongs to the class of medicines called antacids. It helps to relieve burning sensation, gas formation and discomfort in the stomach which is associated with acidity. It is also helpful in treating pain and discomfort associated with ulcers in the food pipe (oesophagus) and the stomach. Side effects such as pain in the abdomen, altered bowel movements (either constipation or diarrhoea) can be experienced while using this medicine....
|You Save||₹18.19 (18% on MRP)|
|Best Offer||Use Code: 18SAVE & get 18% discount|
|Contains||Simethicone / Simeticone(20.0 Mg),Magaldrate(400.0 Mg)|
|Classification||ANTACID AND ANTI-FLATULENT|
Check more medicines with composition as Simethicone / Simeticone(20.0 Mg) + Magaldrate(400.0 Mg)
2 Brand Alternate(s)
Contains same composition as Rantac Mps Bottle Of 170ml Suspension
Uses of Rantac Mps Bottle Of 170ml Suspension
- Treatment of Reflux oesophagitis (inflammation of the lining of the oesophagus due to acid reflux).
- Treatment of Gastric hyperacidity.
- Treatment of stomach pain due to excessive gas in the digestive tract.
- It should be given before endoscopy (examination of the oesophagus) or radiography of the stomach.
Contraindications of Rantac Mps Bottle Of 170ml Suspension
- If you are allergic to this medicine or any of the ingredients of this medicine.
- If you have kidney or liver problems.
- If you experience weakness, respiratory failure and heart failure, etc. (due to abnormally low level of phosphate in the blood).
- If you are suffering from a serious disease.
Side effects of Rantac Mps Bottle Of 170ml Suspension
- Altered taste
- Bloating, gas
- Loss of Appetite
Precautions and Warnings of Rantac Mps Bottle Of 170ml Suspension
Can I take Rantac Mps Suspension during pregnancy?
This medicine should be used during pregnancy only if it is prescribed by your doctor. Inform your doctor if you are pregnant or planning pregnancy before using this medicine and avoid self-medication.
Can I take Rantac Mps Suspension while breastfeeding?
It is advised to use this medicine with caution if you are breastfeeding. Your doctor will tell you about the use of this medicine after assessing the benefits over risks.
Can I drive if I have consumed Rantac Mps Suspension?
This medicine is not known to affect the ability to drive or use machines, however, if you observe or experience any side effects it is advised not to drive or use machines. Contact your doctor or pharmacist for further information.
Can I consume alcohol with Rantac Mps Suspension?
Consumption of alcohol can increase acidity and also aggravate the pain associated with ulcers. Hence, it is advised to avoid consuming alcohol.
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You are on a low-magnesium diet.
- You are pregnant or are breastfeeding.
Mode of Action of Rantac Mps Bottle Of 170ml Suspension
How Does It Work?
- Simethicone acts on the stomach and intestine and enables gas elimination more easily.
- Magaldrate neutralises the acid in the stomach and reduces the direct acid irritant effect.
Directions for Use of Rantac Mps Bottle Of 170ml Suspension
- It should be taken between meals and at bedtime.
- It should be taken as instructed by your doctor.
Interactions of Rantac Mps Bottle Of 170ml Suspension
Interactions with other medicines
- There is limited information available on the interaction of this combination with other drugs. However, as this medicine contains Magaldrate & simethicone, any interactions seen with these two components when taken alone may occur with this combination too....
- Few medicines which may interact with Rantac Mps Suspension are levothyroxine, blood pressure-lowering medicines like ramipril, medicines used for fits like phenytoin.
Storage and disposal of Rantac Mps Bottle Of 170ml Suspension
Store this medicine below 25°C.
Dosage of Rantac Mps Bottle Of 170ml Suspension
If you think you have taken too much of this medicine, contact your doctor immediately or visit the nearest hospital.
Missed a Dose
Do not take a double dose of this medicine, if you have missed taking a dose of this medicine, take the next dose as soon as you remember.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What precautions do I need to take during this treatment?
A: You need to tell your doctor if you experience any signs of allergy like itching, shortness of breath, wheezing cough, swelling of the face, lips or throat. Your doctor may suggest you an alternative medicine. It is advised not to stop, start or change the dose of the medicine without checking with your doctor.
Country of Origin
Expires on or After
Other Products from this Brand
- Rantac 150 Mg Strip Of 30 Tablets
- Rantac 300 Mg Strip Of 30 Tablets
- Rantac Dom Strip Of 20 Tablets
- Rantac Od 300 Mg Strip Of 10 Tablets
- Rantac Mint Flavour Syrup 100 Ml
- Rantac Mps Elaichi Taste Flavour Sugar Free Bottle Of 170 Ml Suspension
- Rantac Rd Strip Of 10 Capsules
- Rantac Infant Mint Flavour Syrup 30 Ml
- Rantac Injection 2 Ml
- Rantac R Strip Of 10 Tablets
The information provided herein is supplied to the best of our abilities to make it accurate and reliable as it is published after a review by a team of professionals. This information is solely intended to provide a general overview on the product and must be used for informational purposes only. You should not use the information provided herein to diagnose, prevent, or cure a health problem. Nothing contained on this page is intended to create a doctor-patient relationship, replace or be a substitute for a registered medical practitioner's medical treatment/advice or consultation. The absence of any information or warning to any medicine shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance. We highly recommend that you consult your registered medical practitioner for all queries or doubts related to your medical condition. You hereby agree that you shall not make any health or medical-related decision based in whole or in part on anything contained in the Site. Please click here for detailed T&C.