Pulmorest Ls Bottle Of 100ml Expectorant
Pulmorest Ls Bottle Of 100ml Expectorant Description
Pulmorest Ls Expectorant is a cough preparation. It contains a combination of ambroxol, guaifenesin and levosalbutamol. Pulmorest Ls Expectorant is used for the treatment of productive cough associat
ed with spasms or constriction of airways in conditions such as bronchitis and bronchial asthma. It is also used for all conditions associated with thick mucous, wheezing and chest congestion. It works by relaxing the muscles of the airways and making them cough less thick which can be expelled out easily. This medicine is meant to be used in adults and children above 6 years of age. For children, this medicine should be used under adult supervision.
|You Save||₹15.50 (15% on MRP)|
|Contains||Levosalbutamol Sulphate(1.0 Mg/5ml) + Ambroxol Hydrochloride(30.0 Mg/5ml) + Guaiphenesin / Guaifenesin(50.0 Mg/5ml)|
|Uses||Cough with mucus|
|Side effects||Taste disturbance, nausea|
|Therapy||COUGH COLD PREPARATION|
- Kosat Ls Sugar Free Bottle Of 100ml ExpectorantBy Maestro Healthcare Pvt Ltd100ml Expectorant in BottleMRP 105.00₹ 89.25₹
- Endycuf Ls Sugar Free Bottle Of 100ml ExpectorantBy Epitask Pharmaceuticals Pvt. Ltd.100ml Expectorant in BottleMRP 92.00₹ 78.20₹
Uses of Pulmorest Ls Bottle Of 100ml Expectorant
Contraindications of Pulmorest Ls Bottle Of 100ml Expectorant
- If you are allergic to this medicine or any ingredient of this medicine.
- If you are suffering from gastric ulcers.
- If you are pregnant or are breastfeeding or planning to have a baby.
- If you have any heart condition or significant risk factors for ischaemic heart disease.
- This medicine should not be used in children below 6 years of age.
Side effects of Pulmorest Ls Bottle Of 100ml Expectorant
- Taste disturbance
- Numb sensation in the mouth, throat and tongue
Precautions and Warnings of Pulmorest Ls Bottle Of 100ml Expectorant
Other General Warnings
- You have or had a cough for a long time.
- You have asthma or have experienced serious asthma attacks.
- You have or had a liver or kidney problem, any form of ulcer.
- You have a condition of compromised airway movement (ciliary dyskinesia).
- You have a regular habit of drinking or consuming alcohol too often.
Mode of Action of Pulmorest Ls Bottle Of 100ml Expectorant
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Pulmorest Ls Bottle Of 100ml Expectorant
- Take Pulmorest Ls Expectorant as directed by your doctor.
- Shake it well before use, do not take it directly from the bottle.
- Use a measuring cup, dropper or spoon for exact quantities.
- Read the instructions on the bottle before using it.
Interactions of Pulmorest Ls Bottle Of 100ml Expectorant
Interactions with other medicines
- Certain medicines can affect the way Pulmorest Ls Expectorant works or Pulmorest Ls Expectorant itself can alter the action of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Tell your doctor about all the medicines, supplements and herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid any possible interaction.
- Especially, if you are taking medicines for high blood pressure, heart conditions, psychiatric illness, antibiotics, anaesthetics, etc.
- This medicine should not be clubbed with cough suppressants.
Storage and disposal of Pulmorest Ls Bottle Of 100ml Expectorant
- Store Pulmorest Ls Expectorant below 30°C in a clean and dry place.
- Keep the medicine away from children and pets.