Nurocol Inj 4ml
By MICRO LABS
Inclusive of all taxes
Non ReturnableRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Nurocol injection 4ml is a psychostimulant, containing Citicoline. Citicoline is a medication used to treat disorders like stroke, head trauma, Alzheimer's disease, Parkinson's disease, and glaucoma. A shortage of blood supply to the brain causes a stroke. Alzheimer's disease is a type of dementia that develops as people age. Parkinson's disease is a degenerative movement disorder that worsens with time. Glaucoma is a vision-controlling eye ailment caused by damage to the optic nerve. This injection is given by a healthcare professional only. Do not try to self inject. If you observe any severe adverse effects, inform your doctor immediately....
|You Save||₹46.80 (18% on MRP)|
|Best Offer||Use Code: 18SAVE & get 18% discount|
|Uses||stroke, head injury, alzheimer’s disease, parkinson's disease, glaucoma|
|Side effects||nausea, diarrhoea, vomiting, abdominal pain, blurred vision, insomnia|
Check more medicines with composition as Citicoline(250.0 Mg)
Uses of Nurocol 250 MG
- Head injury
- Alzheimer's disease
- Parkinson's disease
Contraindications of Nurocol 250 MG
- Allergy to citicoline or any other excipient
- Use in children
- Operating machines
- Other medicines
- Liver Disease
- Kidney disease
Side effects of Nurocol 250 MG
- Decreased blood pressure
- Stomach pain
- Blurred vision
- Increase or decrease in heart rate
Precautions and Warnings of Nurocol 250 MG
Can I take a Nurocol injection 4ml during pregnancy?
Using this injection while pregnant, your child could develop harmful effects. If this syrup is consumed during pregnancy, it may cause birth defects in the baby.
Can I take a Nurocol injection 4ml while breastfeeding?
Nurocol injection 4ml residues can pass into breast milk in trace amounts, causing side effects in breastfed babies. As a result, breastfeeding is not advised. In addition, the contents of this syrup can enter a breastfeeding baby's milk and cause adverse effects.
Can I drive if I have taken a Nurocol injection 4ml?
Nurocol injection 4ml is not known to impair your driving skills, but it can induce adverse effects like vision and sleeping problems, irregular heartbeats, etc. As a result, caution is urged.
Can I consume alcohol with a Nurocol injection 4ml?
No research has been done to see how alcohol affects Nurocol injection 4ml. However, because Nurocol injection 4ml treats strokes, Alzheimer's disease, Parkinson's disease, head injuries, and age-related memory loss, it's better to avoid alcohol.
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You are allergic to citicoline to any other excipient
- You have hypertonia
- Use in children
- You are into the driving profession
- Your profession needs operating machines
- You are taking other medicines
- You have liver Disease
- You have kidney disease
- You are taking other prescription, non-prescription medication, vitamins or minerals
Mode of Action of Nurocol 250 MG
How Does It Work?
Nurocol injection 4ml contains citicoline, a psychostimulant to nourish and protect nerve cells in many brain illnesses. It increases the activity of the central nervous system (brain and spinal cord). It encourages the production of phospholipids (which make up the neuronal membrane) in the brain, which helps nerve cells regenerate. Learning, memory, judgment, and reasoning are all aided by it. Patients who have lost consciousness due to a head injury or other brain-related conditions and have had surgery may benefit from it....
Directions for Use of Nurocol 250 MG
- Carefully read all recommendations and instructions on your Nurocol injection 4ml
- The doctor will determine the frequency with which Nurocol injection 4ml is administered
- Nurocol injection 4ml is given by a physician or nurse
- Your physician will determine how much and how often to be given
- Depending on your underlying illness, you may need a single Nurocol injection 4ml, or you may require repetition of injections
- To avoid being dehydrated, your physician will advise you to drink plenty of water before the Nurocol injection 4ml
- Nurocol injection 4ml full effect may take several days to manifest
Storage and disposal of Nurocol 250 MG
- Keep Nurocol injection 4ml away from direct sunshine and at temperatures given on the vial labels
- Store injection vials according to the package or label's directions
- Keep these injection vials tightly packed in the given vial or container it came in. Ensure you open the seal before use
- An unused Nurocol injection 4ml vial, injection syringe, and needle must be disposed of with caution. Make sure it is not eaten by pets, children, or other people
Dosage of Nurocol 250 MG
If you're having trouble seeing or sleeping, have irregular heartbeats, or feel restless with a headache, contact your physician immediately or rush to the nearest hospital.
Missed a Dose
Nurocol injection 4ml will be given to you by your physician or nurse; hence chances of missing a dose are rare. Please don't self-medicate. If you miss a dosage of Nurocol injection 4ml, call your physician right away. Please seek medical advice....
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Can students take Nurocol injection 4ml to help with memory and learning?
A: Students should not takeNurocol injection 4ml because studies have shown that it is only effective in age-related memory impairments, memory problems associated with long-term stroke, and Alzheimer's disease. Furthermore, there is no information on the usage of this medication in youngsters.
Q: How can Nurocol injection 4ml help with stroke?
A: Taking a Nurocol injection 4ml orally after a stroke caused by blood clots can help the patient recover entirely within three months. Additionally, a Nurocol injection 4ml intravenously (straight into a vein) within 12 hours after a stroke or every day for seven days after a stroke will help the patient recover more quickly.
Q: Is Nurocol injection 4ml safe to take?
A: Nurocol injection 4ml is likely to be safe and free of hazardous side effects. When given in therapeutic doses (dose required to treat the disease), it is usually well tolerated by patients.
- Central Drugs Standard Control Organisation (CDSCO) [Internet]. Accessdata.fda.gov. 2022 [cited 20 April 2022]
- Citicoline [Internet]. Unilab.com.ph. 2022 [cited 20 April 2022]
- CITICOLINE: Overview, Uses, Side Effects, Precautions, Interactions, Dosing and Reviews [Internet]. Webmd.com. 2022 [cited 20 April 2022]
Expires on or After
The information provided herein is supplied to the best of our abilities to make it accurate and reliable as it is published after a review by a team of professionals. This information is solely intended to provide a general overview on the product and must be used for informational purposes only. You should not use the information provided herein to diagnose, prevent, or cure a health problem. Nothing contained on this page is intended to create a doctor-patient relationship, replace or be a substitute for a registered medical practitioner's medical treatment/advice or consultation. The absence of any information or warning to any medicine shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance. We highly recommend that you consult your registered medical practitioner for all queries or doubts related to your medical condition. You hereby agree that you shall not make any health or medical-related decision based in whole or in part on anything contained in the Site. Please click here for detailed T&C.