Moist Cream 60gm
Moist Cream 60gm Description
Moist Cream is used to treat various skin conditions. It is a topical product that contains aloe vera and vitamin E as active ingredient. It is a potent moisturiser that works by hydrating the skin,
making it smooth, soft and shiny. It protects the skin from pain, itching, drying, chipping and getting scaley. This Cream acts as a moisturizing lotion, that hydrates the skin and retains moisture, thus improving the skin texture and tone. Dryness of skin is mainly due to loss of water content from the top or upper layer of skin. Moist Cream should be used externally only. Avoid applying the Cream over the cuts or wound.
Uses of Moist Cream 60gm
Precautions and Warnings of Moist Cream 60gm
Other General Warnings
- You are allergic to any of the ingredients present in Moist Cream.
- You are applying any other topical medicines or supplements or herbal preparations for skin ailments.
- You accidentally apply the Cream over eyes or nose or open cuts or wounds.
- Moist Cream is recommended to use for external use only.
Ingredients and Benefits of Moist Cream 60gm
- Moist Cream is a topical preparation containing a combination of aloe vera and vitamin E. This Cream is used to relieve pain and itching caused by various skin conditions such as dry skin.
- Aloe Vera: Aloe vera extract has hydrating and moisturizing properties which reduces the swelling, irritation and improves the blood circulation on the affected area of skin.
- Vitamin E: It is an excellent anti-oxidant and protects the body from oxidative damages due to free radicals. It prevents the skin from infection and improves healing process and formation of new cell. It also improves the elasticity of the skin, thus skin texture....
Directions for Use of Moist Cream 60gm
- Use Moist Cream as prescribed by your doctor.
- For external use only, apply it on healthy skin surface free from cuts and wounds.
- Wash your hands before and after using this Cream unless your hands are the area to be treated.
- In case your eyes come in contact with this Cream, rinse your eyes with clean water immediately.
Storage and disposal of Moist Cream 60gm
- Store Moist Cream in a cool and dry place and protected from direct sunlight and heat.
- Keep it away from children and pets.
- Do not use expired Cream. Discard any unused Cream properly.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What for Moist Cream is used?
Q: Can I use Moist Cream on my face?
Q: Is Moist Cream good for acne?
- Keen MA, Hassan I. Vitamin E in dermatology. Indian Dermatol Online J. 2016;7(4):311–5.
- Surjushe A, Vasani R, Saple DG. Aloe vera: a short review. Indian J Dermatol. 2008;53(4):163–6.
- Office of Dietary Supplements - Vitamin D [Internet]. Ods.od.nih.gov. 2022 [cited 21 May 2022]
- Encyclopedia M. Aloe: MedlinePlus Medical Encyclopedia [Internet]. Medlineplus.gov. 2022 [cited 21 May 2022]