Kstat Et Strip Of 6 Tablets
By MERCURY LABORATORIES PVT LTD
6 Tablet(s) in Strip
Inclusive of all taxes
7 days return policyRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Kstat Et Strip Of 6 Tablets Description
K Stat Et Tablet is used in the treatment of heavy menstrual bleeding. It is also used to treat excessive blood loss during or after an operation. K Stat Et Tablet contains a combination of tranexami
c acid and etamsylate as active substances. Take this medicine exactly as recommended by your doctor. Do not take this medicine on your own. K Stat Et Tablet should only be used in adults and adolescent girls above 15 years of age.
|Contains||Etamsylate(50.0 M) + Tranexamic Acid(50.0 M)|
|Side effects||Headache, rashes, nausea, vomiting, diarrhoea|
Check more medicines with composition as Etamsylate(50.0 M) + Tranexamic Acid(50.0 M)
Uses of Kstat Et Strip Of 6 Tablets
- K Stat Et Tablet is used to prevent and stop excessive blood loss during menstrual bleeding.
- It is also used to treat excessive blood loss during or after an operation.
Contraindications of Kstat Et Strip Of 6 Tablets
- If you are allergic to tranexamic acid, etamsylate or any other ingredient of K Stat Et Tablet.
- If you have kidney problems.
- If you had or have a blood clot in your blood vessels.
- If you have a condition where your blood starts to clot throughout your body.
- If you have a history of fits/seizures.
- If you have a disorder called porphyria.
Side effects of Kstat Et Strip Of 6 Tablets
Precautions and Warnings of Kstat Et Strip Of 6 Tablets
Can I take K Stat Et Tablet during pregnancy?
There is limited information on the effect of K Stat Et Tablet in pregnancy. K Stat Et Tablet should only be used in pregnant women if recommended by the doctor.
Can I take K Stat Et Tablet while breastfeeding?
K Stat Et Tablet may pass into human breast milk. Hence, this medicine should not be used in breastfeeding women.
Can I drive if I have consumed K Stat Et Tablet?
K Stat Et Tablet has almost no effect on driving ability. If you experience symptoms that may affect your ability to drive safely, it is advised to avoid driving.
Can I consume alcohol with K Stat Et Tablet?
There is limited information on the interaction of alcohol with K Stat Et Tablet. Ask your doctor for advice on alcohol intake along with K Stat Et Tablet.
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You have blood in your urine.
- You have a condition called disseminated intravascular coagulation (DIC) where your blood starts to clot throughout your body.
- You had uncontrollable bleeding.
- You take medicines to treat a hereditary disease called angioneurotic oedema.
- You are a woman with irregular periods.
- You take oral contraceptives as a method of birth control.
- You or your family have a history of blood clots in your blood vessels.
- You have kidney disease.
- You take medicines called fibrinolytic to dissolve blood clots (streptokinase).
Mode of Action of Kstat Et Strip Of 6 Tablets
How Does It Work?
- K Stat Et Tablet contains tranexamic acid and etamsylate as active substances.
- Tranexamic acid is an anti-fibrinolytic medicine that stops or reduces bleeding. When you bleed, your body forms clots to stop the bleeding. These clots break down in some people resulting in excessive bleeding. Tranexamic acid stops these clots from dissolving and reduces bleeding. ...
- Etamsylate helps platelets to stick together and form blood clots, which reduces blood loss.
Directions for Use of Kstat Et Strip Of 6 Tablets
- Take this medicine as a whole with sufficient water.
- Always take this medicine exactly as prescribed by your doctor.
- Do not consume more than the prescribed dose.
- Do not discontinue the medicine on your own without consulting your doctor.
Interactions of Kstat Et Strip Of 6 Tablets
Interactions with other medicines
- Some medicines can affect the way K Stat Et Tablet works or K Stat Et Tablet itself can reduce the effectiveness of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Tell your doctor about all medicines, supplements or herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid any possible interaction.
- K Stat Et Tablet will reduce the effect of anti-clotting medicines (fibrinolytic) like streptokinase, reteplase, anistreplase.
Storage and disposal of Kstat Et Strip Of 6 Tablets
- Store in a cool and dry place below 30°C, away from direct sunlight.
- Keep out of reach of children and pets.
Dosage of Kstat Et Strip Of 6 Tablets
The symptoms of overdose of K Stat Et Tablet include nausea, vomiting, low blood pressure. If you think you have taken too much of this medicine, contact your doctor immediately or visit the nearest hospital....
Missed a Dose
If you missed any dose of the medicine, take it as soon as you remember. If it's time for your next dose, then skip the missed dose and continue with your regular dosing schedule. Do not take a double dose to compensate for the missed one....
Dr. Arpit Verma
MBBS, MD (Pharmacology)
Dr. Ritu Budania
MBBS, MD (Pharmacology)
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Can I use K Stat Et Tablet for treating menorrhagia?
A: Yes, K Stat Et Tablet can be used for treating menorrhagia. Your doctor will recommend this medicine if it is suitable for you. Do not take this medicine on your own.
Q: How does K Stat Et Tablet stop bleeding?
A: When you bleed, your body forms clots to stop the bleeding. These clots break down in some people resulting in excessive bleeding. K Stat Et Tablet stops these clots from dissolving and reduces bleeding. It also helps platelets to stick together and form blood clots, which reduces blood loss.
- CDSCO [Internet]. Cdscoonline.gov.in. 2022 [cited 6 June 2022]
- Cosklot Plus Tablets [Internet]. oaknethealthcare. 2022 [cited 6 June 2022]
- Tranexamic Acid 500 mg film coated tablets - Summary of Product Characteristics (SmPC) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2022 [cited 6 June 2022]
- Tranexamic Acid 500 mg film coated tablets - Patient Information Leaflet (PIL) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2022 [cited 6 June 2022]
- SUMMARY OF PRODUCT CHARACTERISTICS [Internet]. Mri.cts-mrp.eu. 2022 [cited 6 June 2022]
- Bonnar J, Sheppard B. Treatment of menorrhagia during menstruation: randomised controlled trial of ethamsylate, mefenamic acid and tranexamic acid. BMJ. 1996;313(7057):579-582
K STAT ET
Expires on or After
Other Products from this Brand
The information provided herein is supplied to the best of our abilities to make it accurate and reliable as it is published after a review by a team of professionals. This information is solely intended to provide a general overview on the product and must be used for informational purposes only. You should not use the information provided herein to diagnose, prevent, or cure a health problem. Nothing contained on this page is intended to create a doctor-patient relationship, replace or be a substitute for a registered medical practitioner's medical treatment/advice or consultation. The absence of any information or warning to any medicine shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance. We highly recommend that you consult your registered medical practitioner for all queries or doubts related to your medical condition. You hereby agree that you shall not make any health or medical-related decision based in whole or in part on anything contained in the Site. Please click here for detailed T&C.
Please add item(s) to proceed