Health Aid Ester C Plus 500mg Tablet
By HEALTH AID LTD
60 Tablet(s) in Bottle
30 days return policyRead More
Health Aid Ester C Plus 500mg Tablet contains vitamin C. It is also known as ascorbic acid.
Ingredients and Benefits
- Vitamin C is essential for the growth, development and repair of all body tissues.
- It is an excellent antioxidant which protects body cells from oxidative damage.
- Boosts immunity and protects the body from diseases, allergies and environment-related illness.
- It promotes collagen synthesis, a protein which helps in wound healing, skin repair, cartilage and bone strength.
- It also promotes healthy skin, nails and hair and improves iron absorption from food.
Uses of Health Aid Ester C Plus 500mg Tablet
- For the treatment of vitamin C deficiency.
- To treat scurvy, a disease characterised by weakness, anaemia, bleeding gums and blood spots on skin due to lack of Vitamin C in the body.
- As a supplement to boost the immune system and fight against flu & seasonal allergies.
Precautions and Warnings of Health Aid Ester C Plus 500mg Tablet
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- If you are pregnant, breastfeeding or have any existing medical condition like diabetes, hypertension, kidney or liver problem, be sure to consult your doctor.
- If you are on other medications, supplements or following any complementary or integrative health approaches.
- You should not take this supplement if you are allergic to any of the component of this supplement.
- If you are going to undergo any surgery or operation, you may be asked to stop taking these products at least 2-3 weeks ahead of the procedure.
- Vitamin supplements are intended to supplement the diet of some people and should not be a substitute for a well-balanced, varied diet and a healthy lifestyle.
Directions for Use of Health Aid Ester C Plus 500mg Tablet
- Take as advised by your doctor.
- You should not consume vitamin supplement more than the stated recommended daily dose.
Storage and disposal of Health Aid Ester C Plus 500mg Tablet
- Store in a cool and dry place
- Keep it out of the reach of children
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Which foods are a good source of vitamin C?
A: Citrus fruits like amla, orange, kiwi, lemon, guava, grapefruit, papaya, strawberries and vegetables such as broccoli, cauliflower, capsicum are rich and natural sources of vitamin C.
Q: It is a health supplement and can it be harmful if I take it too much?
A: Yes, taking too much can be harmful. There is a misconception that taking too much of vitamins are not harmful. If you think you have taken too much of this supplement, seek medical help immediately.
Q: Are there any side effects associated with this supplement?
A: There is a significantly less chance of side effects with this supplement if consumed as prescribed. However, in rare cases, you may experience headache, fatigue, nausea, vomiting, diarrhoea, itching, swelling and frequent urination.
Q: In what conditions, one should not consume this supplement?
A: Do not take this supplement if you have a kidney stone problem known as hyperoxaluria and if you are taking antacids and having kidney disease.
Last Updated on: 31 Jul 2020 | 07:00 PM (IST)
The information provided herein is accurate, updated and complete as per the best practices of the Company. Please note that this information should not be treated as a replacement for physical medical consultation or advice. We do not guarantee the accuracy and the completeness of the information so provided. The absence of any information and/or warning to any drug shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance of the Company. We do not take any responsibility for the consequences arising out of the aforementioned information and strongly recommend you for a physical consultation in case of any queries or doubts. Please click here for detailed T&C.
Please add item(s) to proceed
- Precautions and Warnings
- Directions for Use
- Storage and disposal
1 Lakh+ Products
100% secure and trusted payment protection
Our Payment Partners
© 2020 PharmEasy. All Rights Reserved